Subject: "I have the impression he does" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 04:59 AM

#8984, "I have the impression he does"

Some lowbie was yelling "Someone help Ral! Someone save Ral!" repeatedly in Galadon -while- Ral was spam killing himself on the warrior guild. I checked to see who the lowbie was, and it was a drow.

This could be just a drow concerned for the welfare of someone 40 ranks above him, unable to realise that he is intentionally con deathing himself or...

it could be Ral's heir, who couldn't resist waiting until Ral was dead to log on and shout inane comments.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 08-Sep-02 02:55 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Ral (Guest), 08-Sep-02 03:07 PM, #1
     Reply So this is a warning, Bryvac. No induction of thieves. ..., Noldruk, 08-Sep-02 03:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Solomon (Guest), 08-Sep-02 05:17 PM, #3
     Reply I have the impression he does, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Sep-02 04:59 AM #4
     Reply from what, Adgento (Guest), 09-Sep-02 09:46 AM, #5
     Reply Uhh..., TSM, 09-Sep-02 03:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Araen, 18-Sep-02 05:43 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978 Previous topic | Next topic