Subject: "from what" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978
Show all folders

Adgento (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 09:46 AM

#8982, "from what"

i knew of ral I liked him just because he was another thief. I really liked you until I heard you whacked a couple of thieves. Had only one fight to the death with you and I won *grin*. You asked me to kill you to remove your flag and instead we made it a duel to the death. I remember your surprise when I won and i was tanking mangles from deathblows *wink*. I had shield/stone skin/aura/haste/fly and spiderhands...so you know That route of escape cutoff was really annoying. Most memorable thing was you spamming waylay on some other thief in the guild and the guy whackin you for it, then you get flagged and then he gets flagged, you run and he gets whacked by the tribunal. I gave you a lot of adgento's ##### when i deleted cuz i saw you were the most competent of the thieves i saw on at the time i left. Hope you used it well hehe...see you around

Xaannix

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 08-Sep-02 02:55 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Ral (Guest), 08-Sep-02 03:07 PM, #1
     Reply So this is a warning, Bryvac. No induction of thieves. ..., Noldruk, 08-Sep-02 03:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Solomon (Guest), 08-Sep-02 05:17 PM, #3
     Reply I have the impression he does, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Sep-02 04:59 AM, #4
     Reply from what, Adgento (Guest), 09-Sep-02 09:46 AM #5
     Reply Uhh..., TSM, 09-Sep-02 03:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Araen, 18-Sep-02 05:43 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978 Previous topic | Next topic