Subject: "(CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 08-Sep-02 02:55 PM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8978, "(CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle"

Sun Sep 8 16:53:13 2002

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Ral perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:198
PK Ratio:59% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Ral (Guest), 08-Sep-02 03:07 PM, #1
     Reply So this is a warning, Bryvac. No induction of thieves. ..., Noldruk, 08-Sep-02 03:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Solomon (Guest), 08-Sep-02 05:17 PM, #3
     Reply I have the impression he does, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Sep-02 04:59 AM, #4
     Reply from what, Adgento (Guest), 09-Sep-02 09:46 AM, #5
     Reply Uhh..., TSM, 09-Sep-02 03:41 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle, Araen, 18-Sep-02 05:43 PM, #7

Ral (Guest)Sun 08-Sep-02 03:07 PM

#8979, "RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed the power of battle I could careless for the Rp all I was about is pking making everyone mad at Ral and Greed killing all looting all Taking from others I joined the guild to have acess to the other thiefs so I could either steal from them or kill them. Most likly the best of the days were in the mid 30s in rager. I tooled lots most likly I made all my enemys on the log board with my posts which was GREAT! Good byes

Rorimac- No i am not going to go ooc and let you kill me so you can have full con and a fucking weapon fordged by thror.

Huraz- Jhybrian You removed me ooc basically because You know I was link dead when the raid happened I still remember it as if it was today You bastard I dont know why you were a fuckin leader in the first place.

Thror- You never liked me but I thought you were cool and you made the village great but a lot of the players in rager are fuckin pricks but I got used to it.

Intronan- I had a lot of respect for you.

RAGER- I love the cabal powers and I will make another and another and another You cannot stop me.

To the rest of you- Ral is the best Nobody is better
lol just kidding or not.. whatever

That was a rage con die if you were wondering I would have stayed longer but It just got boring and I am starting a new thief for rager

Good bye

NoldrukSun 08-Sep-02 03:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8986, "So this is a warning, Bryvac. No induction of thieves. ..."
In response to Reply #1

N/T

Solomon (Guest)Sun 08-Sep-02 05:17 PM

#8983, "RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle"
In response to Reply #1

You don't, by any chance, have a whole shitload of characters in the
mid to low ranks do you? I swear your horrible grammar is your
fingerprint...and I've heard it a lot lately. Have some damned pride
in your English.

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 04:59 AM

#8984, "I have the impression he does"
In response to Reply #3

Some lowbie was yelling "Someone help Ral! Someone save Ral!" repeatedly in Galadon -while- Ral was spam killing himself on the warrior guild. I checked to see who the lowbie was, and it was a drow.

This could be just a drow concerned for the welfare of someone 40 ranks above him, unable to realise that he is intentionally con deathing himself or...

it could be Ral's heir, who couldn't resist waiting until Ral was dead to log on and shout inane comments.

Adgento (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-02 09:46 AM

#8982, "from what"
In response to Reply #1

i knew of ral I liked him just because he was another thief. I really liked you until I heard you whacked a couple of thieves. Had only one fight to the death with you and I won *grin*. You asked me to kill you to remove your flag and instead we made it a duel to the death. I remember your surprise when I won and i was tanking mangles from deathblows *wink*. I had shield/stone skin/aura/haste/fly and spiderhands...so you know That route of escape cutoff was really annoying. Most memorable thing was you spamming waylay on some other thief in the guild and the guy whackin you for it, then you get flagged and then he gets flagged, you run and he gets whacked by the tribunal. I gave you a lot of adgento's ##### when i deleted cuz i saw you were the most competent of the thieves i saw on at the time i left. Hope you used it well hehe...see you around

Xaannix

TSMMon 09-Sep-02 03:41 PM
19 posts
#8981, "Uhh..."
In response to Reply #1

Huraz- Jhybrian You removed me ooc basically because You know I was link dead when the raid happened I still remember it as if it was today You bastard I dont know why you were a fuckin leader in the first place.

What the ##### do you care if he kicked you out for that? I'm glad he took the opprotunity, you obviously were a shitty rager. Out of your own mouth...

"I enjoyed the power of battle I could careless for the Rp"

You should have been uninducted long before you dropped link in a raid. And I hope the next battle leaders have a better filtering system and weed ##### like you out of the crop.

AraenWed 18-Sep-02 05:43 PM
2 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8980, "RE: (CON) Ral the Spineless, Hunted by Battle"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't know you or anything but did you not pay attention to grammar, spelling, etc. at all??

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8978 Previous topic | Next topic