Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704
Show all folders

Eleke (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM

#8709, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"

Yeah, you got me after I spammed directions from solo retrieving (as usual) from Warlocks. Shark is rough like that. As for saying you would have got me again...hah...hah. I was going to kill you for that, however Krivohan was going to uninduct me if I killed you, so I put it off. After Krivohan finally deleted, I had my chance, but I think I saw you two entire times since then, and both times you sat on the ocean in shark form for a bit before logging off. Sad, sad.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 02:32 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Acilia (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Kalak (Guest), 25-Aug-02 05:35 PM, #2
     Reply *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Eleke (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM #4
     Reply You know, Couillard, 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:58 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704 Previous topic | Next topic