Subject: "(DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Aug-02 02:32 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8704, "(DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Aug 25 16:30:55 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Mazomor perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:173
PK Ratio:86% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Acilia (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Kalak (Guest), 25-Aug-02 05:35 PM, #2
     Reply *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Eleke (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM, #4
     Reply You know, Couillard, 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:58 PM, #7

Acilia (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 11:27 PM

#8705, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

I was a goodie and you were evil only remember one time.
Theddledim had asked me to help him with something.
Since my rp was to help anyone who asked I did.
You showed up a little while later. Never ocurred to
me that I shouldn't stay. Any way you were cool and
we all had fun. Good luck with your next and take care
of yourself.

Boy Scout (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM

#8706, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

I'm hungry enough for dinner, so I'll try to keep this one short.

Life on campus is fun, and I thought I had deleted Maz before I left, but it seems I was wrong. It's been a week, so I figured time to delete again. This one showed up, so I guess that's done.

Imms involved with this character: None to my knowledge. I liked the work behind all of the scenes, anyhow.

Special thanks to Magurk, who got this all started by killing a princess for me. Helping out a young shifter is a really nice gesture.

Characters that I'm going to remember and miss interacting with:
Phoden; Marivor; Lardovian; Karhon; Wasarbre; Theddledim; Brindale; Quasail; Acallsho; Ooqogar; Hedalkeyas; Nauamjair(Marijuana); Annette; and surely a bunch I'm forgetting.

I didn't really care about many people in scion. I was there for the hp and to get people off of my back. As I began exploring and fighting, I decided I didn't even care about the people. After exploring, I didn't care about the healing (that nice hp gain scion power), and had to basically demand to be booted. That was a sad, sad sight. Demand to be booted from a cabal that is meaningless. Oh well.

I killed a few scions, I pissed off more than a few. Eleke was my first and funniest kill against a scion. I would have done it again if you'd ever been visible to me again, by the way. Your hide skill must have been at 194% before you deleted. Dranolian was the most fun person to piss off, just because he was visibly getting his panties in a bunch. "But I want that eagle staff too, and I actually have it..." Hehe. Why the hell I'd give it to you for free, I don't know. Why you thought I feared you, I don't know. Why you didn't trade for it, also don't know. Which reminds me, Maz was sphere Vanity. That was key.

Goodies:
Sorry, but I was a scion 3/4 of the time I was talking to you. I imagine that pissed off any imm watching, but hey, I couldn't get booted for everything that I tried. Finally Urden was on at a time I was, and I convinced him it was worth it to boot me. What a weird conversation... I had fun with you guys anyhow, and hope you the same. This deletion is half from Fall semester being here, and half from my expectation of no imm giving a damn what I did. I'm only mortal; I can't do everything myself.

Warlocks:
I killed every one of you that I saw, except Lardovian and Shila. Shila would never defend, even 6 on 1, and Lardovian was the first person to speak to me without just plain making me mad, after I decided that I wasn't going to kill you all. The killing you was Nithrawyn's fault, and the stop to it was Quasail's doing, for those of you who didn't know.

Sylvans:
Weird bunch.

Entropy:
Weirder bunch. I bet Acallsho nearly ##### himself when I got him writhing, though. Shouldn't have attacked me, damn bird.

Uncaballed:
Liked you guys. Diversity and options are both extremely good things. I travelled with alot of you, explore with, pk'd with, helped rank, etc. etc. Thanks for all of the good times.

Storm Paladins:
Stop hoarding. I mean, for the love of god, stop hoarding. You guys attack me, I kill you, I can't even begin to carry half of your bounty. If you don't have 8 free inventory spots, you're a paladin carrying too much, and need to give some away, or needs to buy a sack for all of that bread. Come on, guys.

Ice Drakes:
You guys seem cool. You were something I would have liked to see from within, with this character or any other. "C'est le vie" (sp.)

Dawnies:
You need to grow again. You're nice.

Dinner's ready, here I go, and the line of cars dies down real slooow.

I'll write more when I get a chance, I guess. Sorry about all the stuff I missed this time around.
-Boy Scout

Highligh of the character?

Eleke yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a huge white shark!'

Kalak (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 05:35 PM

#8711, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

I'll remember when you, Naumjair and I ranked in the underdark for so long but then since I was the only Scion I had to go defend some and when we'd continue to rank, they were paired...and there will always be that little something in there...that will make me remember you....all I can say is keep kickin!

Wasarbre (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 09:24 PM

#8710, "*grin*"
In response to Reply #1

Hey, remember traveling with Vomalice (Falcon/Walrus.) You were awesome. That was the most fun ive had in years, fighting warlocks, raiding villagers, sylvans, all at the same time!! hehe
Swimto...murder....loot corpse...swimto...murder...loot corpse
My screen was flooded with 'Help! I am being attacked by a huge white shark!!!'

Never got to interact much with you with Wasarbre, other than a few fun discussions.

You'll be back, take care.

Eleke (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM

#8709, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, you got me after I spammed directions from solo retrieving (as usual) from Warlocks. Shark is rough like that. As for saying you would have got me again...hah...hah. I was going to kill you for that, however Krivohan was going to uninduct me if I killed you, so I put it off. After Krivohan finally deleted, I had my chance, but I think I saw you two entire times since then, and both times you sat on the ocean in shark form for a bit before logging off. Sad, sad.

CouillardSun 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8708, "You know"
In response to Reply #1

Nobody ever got that Marijuana thing and it pissed me off; thanks for noticing though.... now where do I start? Jesus christ man; you made at least 40 levels with my drow ap. . .I remember pulling off the sickest ##### with the weirdest possible groups and you never died once to a mob or player all the way to 51; I wanted to kick you when I saw your fine leather vest at hero after all the times I died like a bitch. Your ability to adapt to some very odd situations and groups was my favorite quality about you...honestly man 40 levels with a freaking drow ap. I interacted with you thru Theddledim and My Orc chief guy as well and we had good times; if I still played i'd want to be more like you (Did I feed your ego enough?).

Peace out Boy Scout <Hey that rhymes>

Couillard

Lardovian (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 11:58 PM

#8707, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Well, somehow I sensed this was coming, but it would have been interesting to see the rest of it. From the little I saw, I think I would have come to like you if you had gone all the way...

And that talk we had under the ocean... You have to understand that I was a bit on the edge there because I knew you had the shark and it would chomp me up long before I would be able to word away.

Ah well, good luck on the next and all that

Lardovian

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704 Previous topic | Next topic