Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704
Show all folders

Boy Scout (Guest)Sun 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM

#8706, "RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings"

I'm hungry enough for dinner, so I'll try to keep this one short.

Life on campus is fun, and I thought I had deleted Maz before I left, but it seems I was wrong. It's been a week, so I figured time to delete again. This one showed up, so I guess that's done.

Imms involved with this character: None to my knowledge. I liked the work behind all of the scenes, anyhow.

Special thanks to Magurk, who got this all started by killing a princess for me. Helping out a young shifter is a really nice gesture.

Characters that I'm going to remember and miss interacting with:
Phoden; Marivor; Lardovian; Karhon; Wasarbre; Theddledim; Brindale; Quasail; Acallsho; Ooqogar; Hedalkeyas; Nauamjair(Marijuana); Annette; and surely a bunch I'm forgetting.

I didn't really care about many people in scion. I was there for the hp and to get people off of my back. As I began exploring and fighting, I decided I didn't even care about the people. After exploring, I didn't care about the healing (that nice hp gain scion power), and had to basically demand to be booted. That was a sad, sad sight. Demand to be booted from a cabal that is meaningless. Oh well.

I killed a few scions, I pissed off more than a few. Eleke was my first and funniest kill against a scion. I would have done it again if you'd ever been visible to me again, by the way. Your hide skill must have been at 194% before you deleted. Dranolian was the most fun person to piss off, just because he was visibly getting his panties in a bunch. "But I want that eagle staff too, and I actually have it..." Hehe. Why the hell I'd give it to you for free, I don't know. Why you thought I feared you, I don't know. Why you didn't trade for it, also don't know. Which reminds me, Maz was sphere Vanity. That was key.

Goodies:
Sorry, but I was a scion 3/4 of the time I was talking to you. I imagine that pissed off any imm watching, but hey, I couldn't get booted for everything that I tried. Finally Urden was on at a time I was, and I convinced him it was worth it to boot me. What a weird conversation... I had fun with you guys anyhow, and hope you the same. This deletion is half from Fall semester being here, and half from my expectation of no imm giving a damn what I did. I'm only mortal; I can't do everything myself.

Warlocks:
I killed every one of you that I saw, except Lardovian and Shila. Shila would never defend, even 6 on 1, and Lardovian was the first person to speak to me without just plain making me mad, after I decided that I wasn't going to kill you all. The killing you was Nithrawyn's fault, and the stop to it was Quasail's doing, for those of you who didn't know.

Sylvans:
Weird bunch.

Entropy:
Weirder bunch. I bet Acallsho nearly ##### himself when I got him writhing, though. Shouldn't have attacked me, damn bird.

Uncaballed:
Liked you guys. Diversity and options are both extremely good things. I travelled with alot of you, explore with, pk'd with, helped rank, etc. etc. Thanks for all of the good times.

Storm Paladins:
Stop hoarding. I mean, for the love of god, stop hoarding. You guys attack me, I kill you, I can't even begin to carry half of your bounty. If you don't have 8 free inventory spots, you're a paladin carrying too much, and need to give some away, or needs to buy a sack for all of that bread. Come on, guys.

Ice Drakes:
You guys seem cool. You were something I would have liked to see from within, with this character or any other. "C'est le vie" (sp.)

Dawnies:
You need to grow again. You're nice.

Dinner's ready, here I go, and the line of cars dies down real slooow.

I'll write more when I get a chance, I guess. Sorry about all the stuff I missed this time around.
-Boy Scout

Highligh of the character?

Eleke yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a huge white shark!'

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 02:32 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Acilia (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:27 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 25-Aug-02 02:51 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Kalak (Guest), 25-Aug-02 05:35 PM, #2
     Reply *grin*, Wasarbre (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Eleke (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:44 PM, #4
     Reply You know, Couillard, 25-Aug-02 11:52 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mazomor the Grand Master of Changelings, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:58 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8704 Previous topic | Next topic