Subject: "I know the fight you refer to" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8689
Show all folders

AbernyteMon 26-Aug-02 12:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8700, "I know the fight you refer to"

and I can assure you that I jacked and bound you as the other rager arrived he said he wanted to fight you for a vendetta or something and was in my group. Between the lag of me doing my final skill on you, he attacked and I was assisting untill the lag was gone from the skill and I fled. I think my second attack must have really messed you up huh!?
as a side note Ghraloch was never intended to be a great rager, instead, he was intended to be a support rager which is something I had not done before. The person who would excel in raid/defense and group on group battles but not for solo PK. You have your opinion and are intitled to it and you can only base it on events you have experienced so I dont mind what you think. Me Binding people up was often just a way for the person who wanted to fight you to get you. Ghraloch called it wrapping up the present and yes this was borderline but as I said in the notes above, Ghraloch the nasty wee duergar was all about pushing those boundries in his own inimitable duergar style.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ghraloch the Hand of the Unseen [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Aug-02 07:15 AM
Reply well, where do I start., Abernyte, 25-Aug-02 07:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: well, where do I start., Intronan, 25-Aug-02 08:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: well, where do I start., Abernyte, 25-Aug-02 08:50 AM, #3
          Reply RE: well, where do I start., Intronan, 25-Aug-02 09:07 AM, #4
          Reply Kicking people while they're down, Cathoir (Guest), 27-Aug-02 11:25 AM, #14
          Reply Sorry to rain on your parade, chief, but..., Velguz (Guest), 25-Aug-02 11:49 AM, #7
               Reply Whoops, guess it was a flame. I apolgaize., Valarath n/t (Guest), 25-Aug-02 03:48 PM, #9
               Reply I know the fight you refer to, Abernyte, 26-Aug-02 12:26 AM #13
     Reply RE: well, where do I start., Uncle Vinny, 25-Aug-02 09:20 AM, #5
     Reply was because of Karkanen, Abernyte, 25-Aug-02 09:33 AM, #6
          Reply RE: was because of Karkanen, Uncle Vinny, 25-Aug-02 06:43 PM, #10
     Reply : (, Valarath (Guest), 25-Aug-02 01:34 PM, #8
     Reply You know what bothers me about you?, Martinian (Guest), 25-Aug-02 09:02 PM, #11
          Reply heh, Abernyte, 26-Aug-02 12:18 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8689 Previous topic | Next topic