Subject: "Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84804
Show all folders

Kyaltaru (Guest)Wed 19-Aug-09 11:17 AM

#84804, "Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun."

Well, that was a pretty fun ride. I have to say Nexus was a LOT different than I thought it would be. I always get so attached to sets and rage when I lose them and I wanted to finally break that off of me for future characters, and I'm so glad I just learned how to have fun. I just wanted to find some crazy wands/scrolls for my next, but it turned out he was tougher than I thought he would be. After I hit about 50 kills I was like screw it, I just want to beat Eoria and I might as well make something out of this and I shot for it. I didn't reach her, but I know I could have. The Isle completely dying, and having to abide by the balance always got too much for me in the end. It turned pretty boring after exploring everything I needed and only having pk/fix magic/or rank lowbie Nexuns.

I have to admit I was somewhat of an IMM whore at the beginning. Just because I made my character specifically for Urtrekis and he went MIA and I told myself I was going to get tatted and have myself a breakout character from all the great roles and constant rage deletes I was going through. So sorry for that, but a massive thanks to Daevryn for picking me up and making the character enjoyable.

Nexus is a great cabal, and a crappy cabal at the same time. It really sucks you always have to be worrying about them. And I think it's understandable, yet unfair, that everyone expected me to be like "Hey, I'm coming to kill you watch out!". It does suck that you never knew, but it *is* what Nexus is and as long as it's in the game, you really just have to deal with it. I told nearly anyone who asked me, but I wasn't going to go out of my way to hamper myself and watch people teleport when I was around. Whether you were uncaballed or caballed I gunned for anyone who was tipping and people really took offense to it, and I was only doing my job/role/cabal duties. Vanguard's is one of the best cabal powers there is, hands down. I didn't really ever make use of bond because I liked it so much.

I got talked to by Nexus IMM's a few times that made me a bit upset, and I think as far as the balance goes you guys should really keep an eye on it. There was three times I can think of where I got asked what I was doing and I gauged balance before I struck and they were tipping and mid fight it would balance and there's nothing I can really do about it. And also a time I killed a Herald with Chaos tipping and someone saying good and evil didn't tip when he was chaotic, and not even looking at the chaos bit. But meh, stuff happens.

But I had some great interactions, and some really bad ones. I did my fair share of ganking, which people got pissed at, but it's a mechanic of the game. But I think in my case, it's a lot different considering I made it an absolute point that if I was solo (Which I was for a LOT of my kills and fights) I always fought back until it was time to leave. It'd be different if I never fought solo, but I did, every single log in.

Anyways! I'll try to keep everything positive. There was lots of people I talked to and many goodbyes I want to shout out, but I'll just put the standouts and be happy to answer anything. Thanks for all the fun.

Nexus-

Slorinek - You're badass man. I love your character and you are by far the most quality up and comer in the cabal. I enjoyed everything we did together and I wish there could have been more. I hope you stick it out and are the next to take over the reins.

Rhyaldrin - I totally know who you are, and I'm really happy you dig Nexus and I got to teach you a few things and RP with you. You really stick to being a dwarf and I loved that. Keep truckin' chief.

Korost - You were so random and crazy. You bring some really positive life to the cabal. Keep sticking to that RP and all your crazy quirks, they really work for you when they would'nt for a lot of characters.

Calbaseeti - My wife.. haha. I loved having you around and glad we got to have our fun. I think it's funny we were so hated we were called a perma, so I had to stick around and beat some more ass without you =).

Quad - Sorry we had our difference at first, but everything shaped up in the end. I just really got pissed that you tried to jump into that fight after I told you not to.

Ixralleinda - You are a crazy bastard lol. It must be pretty rough having only lion for 98% of your fights, but you always stick it out and aren't ever scared to die... I loved that about you. Hope you keep going at it and snag Meter.

Biklaha - You were by far one of my favorite Nexuns during my whole time in the cabal. I always wished you were on more, but the times you were always ended up being so satisfying that it outweighed it. You're a tough bastard and I'm glad I had the joy of being around you.

Lots of other Nexuns, many I already said goodbye to. I loved all you guys and I hope I made being Nexus a little more fun for you.

Battle -

Ghrummin - You were by far my most favorite enemy, but I said what I needed to already. You were great man.

Bartis - After Ghrummin left, you definatly took that slot over. I really wish I could have resurrected him but I got no love from the IMM's trying to do it, but something that huge I figured wouldn't happen. You were definatly the scariest rager of anyone my whole life. And a true champ no matter what happens.

Revilyn - Man, you really got my ass in Ugruks with that assassinate. I only got assassinated twice, one really early and one really late in my life. You had class and I digged you.

Malakhi - I don't want to be negative man, but you really seemed like you changed from when I had ragers with you. It sucked that you would put me on ignore when I never ever taunted you out of RP where I knew you wouldn't RP back. You had it rough against me and never really capitalized so I can understand, but at least I tried to RP with you and never took your stuff. And all I would get back just seemed to be bitter OOC rants.

Other then that, there was loads of just pissed off ragers, so I'll just leave my goodbyes at that.

Marans -

Dupmasione - You had to be my favorite Maran. We had some fun talks, and that sucks SO bad that day with the Scions. It looked like such a setup and I admit I broke RP just trying to make sure you knew cause I felt like #### so bad OOC. At least we got you Defiance back =) And good luck with your love =P

Lokinitism(sp?) Ilobe and a few others.. I really liked how you all interacted with me. Caring yet cautious and knowing I needed help from your perspective, my interactions with the Fort were 90% great.

Scion -

Lornis - I hope you were keeping all your talks to me IC all the time, because I loved you to death. I even prayed and hoped the IMM's were watching your evil ass when Calbaseeti deleted and were trying to get me to embrace the darkness. You were cool man, really fun Chancellor for this day and age.

Frismund - You were neat too. You had it so rough against me, it seems like one fiend on a mummy = insta death so that really sucks. I tried to avoid fights with you after the first couple kills just cause I thought you were so cool. Hope to see good things out of you.

Empire -

Tarleton - You were up there in my favorite people of all of Thera. You totally have the most perfect balance of being evil yet funny, and consistently. We had some good fights, good times being allies, and always a good talk. You are an extremely high quality character.

Lot's of fun random fights with other people out of Empire, some were so terrifyingly disgusting it was just sick though.

Outlanders -

Sulye - I didn't really know how to take you. But I really liked how sporadic your tells were and our random little chats. I think we only fought twice with no deaths, so I didn't get to see that side much. But you were cool.

Quird - You were such a high caliber player. There was no doubt in my mind you were the next Harbinger after Mreash bounced. Thanks for all the good times.

Outlander seemed like a pretty big hotspot for angry OOC Rp'ers or just pointless bloodthirtsy ganking, but I never died to any that I can recall so meh. I saw a lot of good stuff out of Outtie too.

Trib -

Artenno - You were definatly my favorite Trib. Thanks for all the random adventures back when we had Zatale and all the chats. You're hands down the frontrunner for Provost.

Randoms -

Rochefort - Sorry for your deaths man. I had a hell of a time explaining to you that the balance didn't care if you were an explore character or not. I think in the end we kind of made up though.

Kegren - Man, I really want to keep everything positive. But there's no way in hell you should still be good after retrieving with Malakhi and trying to kill me with him... defending that he's not really evil. You left a sour taste in my mouth after nearly every interaction.

Imm's -

Twist - Thanks so much for giving me a little love. I really wish you were around more. Your blunt RP and just lack of care for anything other than magic is such a great balance to Rayihn and Daevryn. You get off those Mortals for awhile!

Daevryn - Thanks for all the love you gave me. You really were such a great IMM over the cabal, and there were a few nights that you just randomly chatted with us all over CB that are the nights that make having characters worth it in the end. I loved that.

Rayihn - We had some fun talks, mostly when Calbaseeti was around, but this character really helped my perspective/relationship with you. You always meant well and were always positive and I appreciate it. Thanks for that legacy, that was totally not expected.

Iunna - Thanks for the marriage and the random show up when Calbaseeti deleted. I liked all that but in the end it seemed like you hated me and I didn't really understand why, but oh well!

Time to go start writing my new role. Time to get crazy on my next!

-TripHitNDip/Guilo

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicKyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun. [View all] , Kyaltaru (Guest), Wed 19-Aug-09 11:17 AM
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Lorn (Guest), 22-Aug-09 02:13 AM, #73
Reply Forgot me too, but that's ok cause I'm mad you deleted, Abzyn (Guest), 21-Aug-09 04:55 PM, #70
Reply Awww, Sorry bud., Kyaltaru (Guest), 21-Aug-09 05:56 PM, #71
Reply And here I thought we were friends and you forgot me., Khalla (Guest), 21-Aug-09 04:17 AM, #68
Reply Totally forgot!, Kyaltaru (Guest), 21-Aug-09 03:46 PM, #69
Reply I liked you., Korost, 19-Aug-09 04:53 AM, #61
Reply Bye., Lilorni (Guest), 18-Aug-09 03:01 PM, #57
Reply lurker: that's enough., Daevryn, 18-Aug-09 01:55 PM, #56
Reply Rofl I never even interacted with Kyaltaru, Slobodan, 19-Aug-09 07:58 AM, #65
     Reply RE: Rofl I never even interacted with Kyaltaru, Daevryn, 19-Aug-09 11:02 AM, #66
     Reply My gosh some of you people are faggots~, Kyaltaru (Guest), 19-Aug-09 11:23 AM, #67
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Fidden (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:19 PM, #51
Reply I don't think you're not realizing how dumb you're soun..., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:37 PM, #54
Reply You are the biggest attention whore I have seen in this..., Random dude (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:06 PM, #50
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Daevryn, 18-Aug-09 12:55 PM, #46
Reply Thanks for the advice, I'll work on all the bad stuff~, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:41 PM, #55
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Baerinika, 18-Aug-09 11:14 AM, #36
Reply Yeah it's definatly tough., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:42 AM, #40
Reply Had fun, Ghrummin (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:09 AM, #34
Reply I just viewed it as...., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:23 AM, #37
Reply Oh, play as you see fit, Ghrummin (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:29 AM, #38
Reply You rager berserkers need to get a clue..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:21 PM, #52
     Reply Read what I wrote. I said I don't care that he ganged m..., Ghrummin (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:30 PM, #53
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., That guy (Guest), 18-Aug-09 09:25 AM, #28
Reply Damn you that guy!~, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:00 AM, #32
Reply I liked this char, Twist, 18-Aug-09 09:23 AM, #27
Reply Thanks Twisty, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:06 AM, #33
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Bartis (Guest), 18-Aug-09 08:30 AM, #26
Reply Thanks a lot Bartis, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:09 AM, #35
Reply Kyaltaru....you should have come over to the darkside., Lornis (Guest), 18-Aug-09 07:50 AM, #24
Reply You'd be surprised man, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:34 AM, #39
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Biklaha (Guest), 18-Aug-09 07:32 AM, #22
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Iunna, 18-Aug-09 06:48 AM, #20
Reply Whatever floats your boat., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 07:07 AM, #21
     Reply It was more than once., Iunna, 18-Aug-09 12:24 PM, #43
          Reply Please, please, PLEASE go out with me. Just one date? N..., Batman (Anonymous), 18-Aug-09 12:30 PM, #44
          Reply RE: Please, please, PLEASE go out with me. Just one dat..., Elhe (Guest), 18-Aug-09 12:50 PM, #45
               Reply So I was googling how to insult you russians......, Batman (Anonymous), 18-Aug-09 03:51 PM, #58
                    Reply I prefer the racial slur database, Slobodan, 19-Aug-09 07:57 AM, #64
          Reply I want to threesome you with Batman., Scrimbul, 18-Aug-09 01:00 PM, #48
          Reply Would it of killed you to.., Kyaltaru (Guest), 21-Aug-09 10:11 PM, #72
Reply Ehhh, Oethipius (Guest), 18-Aug-09 03:11 AM, #15
Reply Well, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 03:30 AM, #16
     Reply RE: Well, Excuse-Master (Guest), 18-Aug-09 05:44 AM, #17
          Reply Anon Biatch, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 06:09 AM, #18
          Reply FYI I'm not this anon guy., Malakhi (Guest), 18-Aug-09 09:59 AM, #29
          Reply You do realize..., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 10:59 AM, #31
          Reply Tool, Random dude (Guest), 18-Aug-09 10:41 AM, #30
               Reply And that's why you are random!~, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:46 AM, #42
                    Reply And that's why you're a tool., Random dude (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:01 PM, #49
          Reply You sound like a whinebag, Scion (Guest), 18-Aug-09 06:28 AM, #19
Reply I can't believe Nep tat'd you., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:19 AM, #13
Reply Or...., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:25 AM, #14
Reply In that respect...., Yhorian (Guest), 18-Aug-09 08:22 AM, #25
     Reply Awesome comment, thanks Yhor., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 11:45 AM, #41
Reply RE: I can't believe Nep tat'd you., Daevryn, 18-Aug-09 12:56 PM, #47
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Tarleton (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:10 AM, #10
Reply Lol you're the man., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:17 AM, #12
Reply I have no idea why you acted the way you did...., Arrna (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:58 AM, #7
Reply And a sidenote..., Arrna (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:00 AM, #8
Reply I was pissed off at Kegren., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:07 AM, #9
Reply Gosh, Neltouda I forgot!, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:50 AM, #6
Reply RE: Gosh, Neltouda I forgot!, Neltouda, 19-Aug-09 12:33 AM, #59
     Reply I will never forget...., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 19-Aug-09 04:04 AM, #60
          Reply RE: I will never forget...., Neltouda, 19-Aug-09 05:05 AM, #62
               Reply RE: I will never forget...., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 19-Aug-09 06:05 AM, #63
Reply The Clone made you do it, right?, Ixy (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:32 AM, #4
Reply Lol, I have no freaking idea what was going on with tha..., Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:35 AM, #5
Reply RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:10 AM, #2
Reply No problem., Malakhi (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:07 AM, #1
     Reply What "####" IC exactly though?, Kyaltaru (Guest), 18-Aug-09 01:13 AM, #3
     Reply Rather than do that,, Malakhi (Guest), 18-Aug-09 02:11 AM, #11
     Reply My experiences were very limited..., Mardrin (Guest), 18-Aug-09 07:45 AM, #23
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84804 Previous topic | Next topic