Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8046
Show all folders

Jhalintar (Guest)Sat 27-Jul-02 04:40 PM

#8048, "RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler"

Well. That's they, eh. My very first time trying out a bard, and as you can see with the badass pk ratio, I was feared far and wide. Actually, it was a fun char for a while, but I just didn't like how he turned out.. I like Battle, and I rolled the char specifically for the purpose of being a battle bard. Not a badass, just someone to heal/resist/enhance battle in general. I don't know if you noticed, but I am *not* used to being tripped. That was my downfall entirely. I liked my role, and I liked the fun I had, but the new battle that was emerging was.. too new.

Battle -
Thror.. thank you for inducting me. I really enjoyed the interactions we had. I'm sorry I didn't kick ass as much as I should have, but the bard just doesn't have my fighting style. It was fun, though. I thought and thought about how I could relate my role to your religion, and learn to be a smith, but I didn't see myself convincing you to take me as your apprentice. Ah well.

Intronan.. Didn't talk much to you.. respected you and liked what you brought to the village as an imm.. Thror had the good ol' humor and fun lovin' father attitude, you were the big brother who would beat you down if you fucked up. It was cool.

Sofia.. I liked you alot.. which is weird, because alot of other people didn't. We travelled together and were a good team, I thought.

Shamus.. You shouldnt' have deleted

Everyone else.. Hang in there.. The restrictions are tough, and the enemies tougher, but it definately makes you better at this game. If you can survive battle and develop tactics that work with them, you can pretty much go to any other cabal and be good.

Enemies -
Amora.. I liked you as a character.. you were one of the few who actually talked back, that why I wnated to die to you that last time. I'd like to see your role when you die/delete.. hold onto it.

Everyone else.. nothing really extraordinary.. I was a human bard at level 48 with about 500 or so hp total. Just trip me twice and I die.

Jhalintar. Signing out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 27-Jul-02 04:31 PM
Reply RE: My role, Jhalintar (Guest), 27-Jul-02 04:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler, Jhalintar (Guest), 27-Jul-02 04:40 PM #1
     Reply Hrm., Urden, 27-Jul-02 07:14 PM, #3
     Reply Gar, Valarath (Guest), 28-Jul-02 02:15 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler, Cercanopuno (Guest), 27-Jul-02 07:37 PM, #4
     Reply My thoughts exactly, well done Jhalintar n/t, Zethyr (Guest), 28-Jul-02 01:48 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler, Intronan, 29-Jul-02 01:14 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler, Jhalintar (Guest), 29-Jul-02 03:24 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DEL) Jhalintar the Chronicler, Intronan, 30-Jul-02 05:29 AM, #9
     Reply I liked you, Astillian, 31-Jul-02 01:46 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8046 Previous topic | Next topic