Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605
Show all folders

Lintronea (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 09:15 AM

#6609, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"

Hey, sad to see you go. You handled being stuck in hell, a lot better then I would have. Also, You were a close friend. I'm Glad I could show you the few places I knew to grab protections and such (well all except that special one of course). As far as showing up on the who list when in the water, correct me if I'm wrong here - You can't see a major water form on the water with the where command, but if you are in the same room, you can look at them. With forest,swamp, or sand blend you can't see the shifter even if you are in the same room. That's likely why water majors still show up on the who list. Which, BTW, thanks a lot imm's I always hated the fact that shifters in form never showed up on the who list.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 17-May-02 04:53 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Nithrawyn (Guest), 24-May-02 04:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Nilomasan (Guest), 20-May-02 11:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 17-May-02 07:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Lintronea (Guest), 18-May-02 09:15 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605 Previous topic | Next topic