Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605
Show all folders

Nithrawyn (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 04:44 PM

#6606, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well its taken me a bit of time to post this so I hope anyone sees it. First to the Imm, did my rp just suck that badly? I tried to create some sort of interesting thing with me being stuck in hell and I was there for well over a week and actually was logging in during that time emoteing and posting notes organizeing a rescue etc it seems like a perfect chance for some cool rp or interaction of some sort or trying to tempt me with my release in turn for something or who knows it seems that there were endless possibilitys. The only interaction I got from the Imm I attempted to follow was a nod at one point in my life. I know I am bitching here but it just seemed like well I dont know. If any Imm so much as paid a moments attention to me I would like some constructive crit so I can improve on what I do. I play with the hope and chance of something interesting happening to me and for many months possibly years nothing has happened. That said I know you all are busy and whatnot and I am not that important in the world of cf(not sarcasm).
Now for those I can remember dealing with Tinuthiel I loved interacting with you, a wonderful char, with your abilitys and lack of a quest form I pretty much gave up hope for ever getting one with any char I could make.
Verienel Lintronea I really liked you two Verienel I had hoped more would come of our time together I was thinking about adopting some sort of addiction to the deck of cards heh.
Lintronea you are a very kind person for helping me as you did on so many occasions. I always felt so bad when your clothing was destroyed while helping me. Hmm I am sure there is so much to be said, Nilomasan I enjoyed your presence as I did many others I am sure I am forgeting.
It seems to me protection wands should simply be an easier more relaxed thing, rather than spending a third of your life in the hunting and collecting and recollecting of them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 17-May-02 04:53 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Nithrawyn (Guest), 24-May-02 04:44 PM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Nilomasan (Guest), 20-May-02 11:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Boy Scout (Guest), 17-May-02 07:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings, Lintronea (Guest), 18-May-02 09:15 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605 Previous topic | Next topic