Subject: "(DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-May-02 04:53 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6605, "(DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri May 17 18:52:53 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Nithrawyn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:192
PK Ratio:69% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nithrawyn (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 04:44 PM

#6606, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well its taken me a bit of time to post this so I hope anyone sees it. First to the Imm, did my rp just suck that badly? I tried to create some sort of interesting thing with me being stuck in hell and I was there for well over a week and actually was logging in during that time emoteing and posting notes organizeing a rescue etc it seems like a perfect chance for some cool rp or interaction of some sort or trying to tempt me with my release in turn for something or who knows it seems that there were endless possibilitys. The only interaction I got from the Imm I attempted to follow was a nod at one point in my life. I know I am bitching here but it just seemed like well I dont know. If any Imm so much as paid a moments attention to me I would like some constructive crit so I can improve on what I do. I play with the hope and chance of something interesting happening to me and for many months possibly years nothing has happened. That said I know you all are busy and whatnot and I am not that important in the world of cf(not sarcasm).
Now for those I can remember dealing with Tinuthiel I loved interacting with you, a wonderful char, with your abilitys and lack of a quest form I pretty much gave up hope for ever getting one with any char I could make.
Verienel Lintronea I really liked you two Verienel I had hoped more would come of our time together I was thinking about adopting some sort of addiction to the deck of cards heh.
Lintronea you are a very kind person for helping me as you did on so many occasions. I always felt so bad when your clothing was destroyed while helping me. Hmm I am sure there is so much to be said, Nilomasan I enjoyed your presence as I did many others I am sure I am forgeting.
It seems to me protection wands should simply be an easier more relaxed thing, rather than spending a third of your life in the hunting and collecting and recollecting of them.

Nilomasan (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 11:48 AM

#6607, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

I just wanted to say that I thought you handled being stuck in Hell really well. I think a lot of other players would have suicided within two minutes of realizing where they were. But you stuck it out and turned it into an enjoyable experience for myself and at least a few other players. Too bad I never really got to know you in another context.

Boy Scout (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 07:49 PM

#6608, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

You were a pain in the ass. Good job.

I really hated your roleplaying, because it made absolutely no sense to me, when you were willing to talk about it. Good luck the next go around.

P.S. If shifters are in form, and you can see them, you see them on who. If you can't see them, but they're only water forms underwater, you still see them on who. If they go and sandblend, forestblend...I think they vanish from who. Probably a bug that pissed you off once or twice without you realizing it. Then again, could be by design.

See you around,
-Boy Scout

Lintronea (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 09:15 AM

#6609, "RE: (DEL) Nithrawyn the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Hey, sad to see you go. You handled being stuck in hell, a lot better then I would have. Also, You were a close friend. I'm Glad I could show you the few places I knew to grab protections and such (well all except that special one of course). As far as showing up on the who list when in the water, correct me if I'm wrong here - You can't see a major water form on the water with the where command, but if you are in the same room, you can look at them. With forest,swamp, or sand blend you can't see the shifter even if you are in the same room. That's likely why water majors still show up on the who list. Which, BTW, thanks a lot imm's I always hated the fact that shifters in form never showed up on the who list.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6605 Previous topic | Next topic