Subject: "You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 04:55 PM

#6575, "You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..."

I said that once or twice to another orc (Horak) in the village when I first got hide and it was not perfected. Perfected it in 20 minutes never said it again so I don't think you are talking about me. Probably Garuk.

It was trying to rank with you. You got beat down constantly. Did they downgrade assassin tanking abilities or something because you always got beat down. And then after maybe 15 minutes of ranking you would up and recall and end up a corpse somewhere not shortly after. I guess I didn't understand why you kept dying or why you did not want to hero. I was boggled.

But I do take back the statement, it was a little harsh. Because when I think about it there were way worse assassins. Sorry about that.

Are you hero yet?

Goapa

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Gramoti the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 16-May-02 08:48 PM
Reply Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Goapa (Guest), 16-May-02 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Vomalice (Guest), 16-May-02 09:54 PM, #2
     Reply I hated grouping with you., Daiken (Guest), 17-May-02 03:10 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Krivohan, 17-May-02 06:16 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Nazgauga (Guest), 17-May-02 06:29 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 06:47 AM, #6
     Reply Retort and an idea for Orcs!, Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 10:05 AM, #7
          Reply Chuntog!, Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 10:46 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 01:35 PM, #9
          Reply You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..., Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 04:55 PM #10
               Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 05:50 PM, #11
                    Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Isildur, 17-May-02 06:33 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572 Previous topic | Next topic