Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223
Show all folders

Its Bink (Guest)Wed 19-Dec-07 07:57 AM

#64359, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield"

Oi. We had some fun doing stuff, nothing that legends shall drool over but good fun and forgetful fillings. You were good in the arena when it came to fighting foes and had worked up quite a name for being fearful. Good job, man. I've been away due to various reasons and due to - too short login times I stepped down recently. Hope to see you in the fields, again.

P.S - Grimebledorf you say? Boy! Wait till you figure who I played back then.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Dec-07 10:36 PM
Reply Ghromm laughs at you from his mountain of power...., Kenealish (Guest), 17-Dec-07 06:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Ghromm (Guest), 15-Dec-07 01:24 AM, #2
Reply Oh sure!, Zridv (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:01 AM, #3
Reply Was nice while it lasted...., Krengrar (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:13 PM, #4
Reply Arggh, Kiraaan (Guest), 16-Dec-07 10:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Its Bink (Guest), 19-Dec-07 07:57 AM #7
Reply Enjoyed travels, Hrefnwik (Guest), 20-Dec-07 09:23 AM, #8
Reply Man I hated you. In a way, it made me better, so thank..., Vhergruhl (Guest), 13-Dec-07 11:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223 Previous topic | Next topic