Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223
Show all folders

Ghromm (Guest)Sat 15-Dec-07 01:24 AM

#64235, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield"

Doesn't look like too many people had much to say about Ghromm so I'll only say a few things.

Nexus is pretty boring, it needs to be reshaped so that there are more dynamic things to do.

Zesam: Had some interesting talks with you, they didn't seem to be going anywhere though, and that's what I was shooting for.

Yrillbink: Sorry...your character mostly annoyed me as a Leader...you were fun to interact with when I could ignore that you were a leader...I'm sure you just IMMorted thats why Kiraan is the rhyme now perhaps.

Aldonius: Good fighter, good attitude, liked you.
Kiraan: Good luck with leadership, I enjoyed our time together.
Brillum: Too bad you had that argument with Raviyn? I heard about it but..well I thought you would have been a good Meter.

Can't think of too many other active Nexus heros.

Jhuutr: We had some good fights, we were pretty well balanced, I think the final fight tally was you beat me 3 times I beat you twice, though we fought far more times than that. Solid RP too.

Ravon: Interesting character. I liked that you would at least listen to the things I would have to say and respond with some thoughtfulness. Your obviously a very talented player also.

Golhyrr: You had honor and courage.
Yevandr: From the interactions I had with you, all I could see was opportunism, and yes, this coming from a Nexun. You weren't all that tough either, the times we fought you made me run maybe twice and slew me I think once or twice.

All you dagger village heros: Good fighting most of you.

That's about it?
Aliases: Grimbledorf, Drahkul, Konnal, Shamus, Sargon (All Battle Chars. I don't usually play much else when I do roll up a character).

War On

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Dec-07 10:36 PM
Reply Ghromm laughs at you from his mountain of power...., Kenealish (Guest), 17-Dec-07 06:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Ghromm (Guest), 15-Dec-07 01:24 AM #2
Reply Oh sure!, Zridv (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:01 AM, #3
Reply Was nice while it lasted...., Krengrar (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:13 PM, #4
Reply Arggh, Kiraaan (Guest), 16-Dec-07 10:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Its Bink (Guest), 19-Dec-07 07:57 AM, #7
Reply Enjoyed travels, Hrefnwik (Guest), 20-Dec-07 09:23 AM, #8
Reply Man I hated you. In a way, it made me better, so thank..., Vhergruhl (Guest), 13-Dec-07 11:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223 Previous topic | Next topic