Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 13-Dec-07 10:36 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64223, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Dec 13 21:34:36 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ghromm perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ghromm laughs at you from his mountain of power...., Kenealish (Guest), 17-Dec-07 06:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Ghromm (Guest), 15-Dec-07 01:24 AM, #2
Reply Oh sure!, Zridv (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:01 AM, #3
Reply Was nice while it lasted...., Krengrar (Guest), 15-Dec-07 10:13 PM, #4
Reply Arggh, Kiraaan (Guest), 16-Dec-07 10:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..., Its Bink (Guest), 19-Dec-07 07:57 AM, #7
Reply Enjoyed travels, Hrefnwik (Guest), 20-Dec-07 09:23 AM, #8
Reply Man I hated you. In a way, it made me better, so thank..., Vhergruhl (Guest), 13-Dec-07 11:41 PM, #1

Kenealish (Guest)Mon 17-Dec-07 06:22 PM

#64270, "Ghromm laughs at you from his mountain of power...."
In response to Reply #0

You were fearsome, even if I only fought you once, it left me reeling. Good job.

Ghromm (Guest)Sat 15-Dec-07 01:24 AM

#64235, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

Doesn't look like too many people had much to say about Ghromm so I'll only say a few things.

Nexus is pretty boring, it needs to be reshaped so that there are more dynamic things to do.

Zesam: Had some interesting talks with you, they didn't seem to be going anywhere though, and that's what I was shooting for.

Yrillbink: Sorry...your character mostly annoyed me as a Leader...you were fun to interact with when I could ignore that you were a leader...I'm sure you just IMMorted thats why Kiraan is the rhyme now perhaps.

Aldonius: Good fighter, good attitude, liked you.
Kiraan: Good luck with leadership, I enjoyed our time together.
Brillum: Too bad you had that argument with Raviyn? I heard about it but..well I thought you would have been a good Meter.

Can't think of too many other active Nexus heros.

Jhuutr: We had some good fights, we were pretty well balanced, I think the final fight tally was you beat me 3 times I beat you twice, though we fought far more times than that. Solid RP too.

Ravon: Interesting character. I liked that you would at least listen to the things I would have to say and respond with some thoughtfulness. Your obviously a very talented player also.

Golhyrr: You had honor and courage.
Yevandr: From the interactions I had with you, all I could see was opportunism, and yes, this coming from a Nexun. You weren't all that tough either, the times we fought you made me run maybe twice and slew me I think once or twice.

All you dagger village heros: Good fighting most of you.

That's about it?
Aliases: Grimbledorf, Drahkul, Konnal, Shamus, Sargon (All Battle Chars. I don't usually play much else when I do roll up a character).

War On

Zridv (Guest)Sat 15-Dec-07 10:01 AM

#64236, "Oh sure!"
In response to Reply #2

We had a couple of good interactions and you definately rank in there with one my favorite assassinations. Good job with Ghromm.

Krengrar (Guest)Sat 15-Dec-07 10:13 PM

#64251, "Was nice while it lasted...."
In response to Reply #2

Well there goes another. Sorry you find Nexus boring. Its been my (limited) experience that Nexus is what you make out of it. If you want to fight everyone, you have that chance. If you want to befriend everyone, there's that chance too. Sorry to hear that it didn't fit your playing style.

I enjoyed our few interactions, like so many others, our times just didn't seem to mesh. See you around.

I'll look forward to your next char trying to pincer/underhand/flurry me...

Kiraaan (Guest)Sun 16-Dec-07 10:14 PM

#64256, "Arggh"
In response to Reply #2

Who am I going to join with now? We had a good time bonding and also traveling and getting items. I've enjoyed your company.

The worst was the green dragon where it blasted 2 of us to smitherings. I barely managed to survive.

G'luck on your next.

Its Bink (Guest)Wed 19-Dec-07 07:57 AM

#64359, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ghromm the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #2

Oi. We had some fun doing stuff, nothing that legends shall drool over but good fun and forgetful fillings. You were good in the arena when it came to fighting foes and had worked up quite a name for being fearful. Good job, man. I've been away due to various reasons and due to - too short login times I stepped down recently. Hope to see you in the fields, again.

P.S - Grimebledorf you say? Boy! Wait till you figure who I played back then.

Hrefnwik (Guest)Thu 20-Dec-07 09:23 AM

#64378, "Enjoyed travels"
In response to Reply #2

You were a fun character, and I was definitely impressed by your knowledge and skill.

Vhergruhl (Guest)Thu 13-Dec-07 11:41 PM

#64225, "Man I hated you. In a way, it made me better, so thank..."
In response to Reply #0

DBOYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64223 Previous topic | Next topic