Subject: "Goodbyes and all such stuff" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63832
Show all folders

DervishSat 01-Dec-07 04:44 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#63835, "Goodbyes and all such stuff"

Well, what intented to be mega uber invoker became sucker invoker

I've made some unusual affinity spending, supposing to minimize the spam but it resulted in the opposite.

I was quite successful in PK before 38, but then I sucked. On 41 I still had only 2 shields and spammed like hell to get other. I could not find my sleeks till almost the end of my life so that was even harder.

Most reason was of course, my bad temper
When I got killed, I did not quit, calmed down and try again...I angered and...got killed again

Also, this is the only my char who lost all his stuff so many times (due to full looting and game bugs) and I hate to regear especially as invoker. Without sleeks it quite hard to get even bracelets from Alistin.

So I simply went nuts and let everyone to kill me. No fun.

Outlanders: Desabarun, Danrae, Throkk, Macha, you were perfect as you were when I was Gherion
Though I felt much colder attitude from you and I think I know why.

Scions: skillfull bastards, who never missed a chance to catch me and kick my ass and who dont scared to retrieve.

Tribunal: Rywald, Essenida, you certainly have balls, I liked you.

Empire: noone worthy to mention, except leaders and Jeob of course. Not even trying to reraid when you were 3 - sucks in my opinion.

Gaspar, thanks for you help again

I made some break and played other MUD but still got no fun from this char so I just deleted it.

See you in the realms

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Fortorn the Master of Pyrotechniq... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 01-Dec-07 04:32 AM
Reply Goodbyes and all such stuff, Dervish, 01-Dec-07 04:44 AM #1
     Reply You are so off base in your "opinion", Zridv (Guest), 01-Dec-07 07:44 AM, #2
     Reply RE: You are so off base in your, Dervish, 01-Dec-07 08:01 AM, #3
     Reply Ahh!, Patick, 01-Dec-07 08:26 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Ahh!, Dervish, 01-Dec-07 08:39 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Ahh!, Patick, 01-Dec-07 08:45 AM, #6
               Reply RE: Ahh!, Dervish, 01-Dec-07 09:11 AM, #8
                    Reply RE: Ahh!, Heraldassassin (Guest), 02-Dec-07 01:54 AM, #14
     Reply People like you make the game worth it., Elemek (Guest), 01-Dec-07 08:55 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbyes and all such stuff, Folsa (Guest), 01-Dec-07 10:46 AM, #9
     Reply Good luck with the next char, we didnt really interact ..., Llorenz (Guest), 01-Dec-07 11:49 AM, #10
     Reply Wands and things..., Mageling (Guest), 01-Dec-07 01:41 PM, #11
     Reply Bye, Desabarun (Guest), 01-Dec-07 02:07 PM, #12
     Reply Some comments, Throkk (Guest), 01-Dec-07 03:18 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63832 Previous topic | Next topic