Subject: "My Official Goodbyes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63730
Show all folders

MalcolmThu 29-Nov-07 06:53 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63778, "My Official Goodbyes."
Edited on Thu 29-Nov-07 07:01 AM

I really never thought that this character would get off the ground, but it was something that I had wanted to try for a while so I gave it a shot and 'lo and behold, to my pleasure and surprise, it worked.

Immortals
---------
To those of you who interacted with me from behind the scenes I am great full for everything you threw my way. I get the feeling there were far more people working on small specific problems with getting me in than I probably could guess at.

Kastellyn: I think I said everything I really wanted to say under your complementary post below. It was a shame that both of us were out of commission for so long or this could have become much more eventful. As I said there, I have known your character since you were mortal and when you rose I knew I always wanted to make a follower of yours be it a priest or even just a warrior dedicated to you. I got that chance and now I am sure I am going to come back for more. I hope business does not keep you away for too long. Everyone here seems to really dig you. I know I do.

Zulghinlour: I know from talking to you the relative time frame you put into making the code work to allow me to be a Battlerager and still keep my supplications. I can only say I am in your debt for the time you put into making it go and allowing me to pursue this character. If you ever need a lackey/secretary/gopher just shoot me mail. I am humbled. Thank you.

Ysaloerye: I appreciate you along with everyone else in letting me take part in watching the Rites. I have never seen nor taken part in them and it was a treat to get to see. Next time I'll figure out how to whisper properly and not embarrass myself when the pansy Dark-Elf takes it all. OH! And this is from you on my last day as a keepsake.

A surly voice from above: Dopey fargin budgie!
A surly voice from above: How about ah just jam ma boot up yer feathered arse instead!

*Cackle Kenealish*

BATTLE
------
Teutonium - You should have let me fight the rites for you.
Behrious - My mentor. First to accept Perdray as a real villager. Shame you left so soon. When you see my pk record you'll understand.
Begelrut - Quite possibly gave me the hardest time adjusting, but learned a lot watching you fight. I do now however have a better understanding of why you gave me such a hard time.
Brinkmun - My first Drillmaster. If I could have picked among powers I would have been a defender because of you.
Jichii - My muse! My hero! Quite insane, but taught me to face everything with courage galore. I -really- wish I had more time with you. I think it would have done wonders for not only my skill but my lousy poetry. Thank you.
Vhloughvang - Great Commander. A shame I only spoke to you a couple of times before you were gone. I had the feeling you did not take me seriously though.
Harol - Great fighter. I only wish I had seen you make it to hero. People are going to have to look out for you.
Kenealish - Evil or not, you and I thought much alike in home defense. Worked well enough to chase off five to two then seven to three with Chkara on our side. Shows a lot of fortitude on both your parts.
Ferrod - If you had been neutral or good I may have never left your side. I never worried when you were about. Then of course you up and deleted. You ass.
Chkara - Excellent bard. Great at defense, but I never got to see you go on the offensive much. You need to write more! Especially on Kastellyn.
Duerham - Stinking, rotten gutter Dwarf. You had nothing but my respect. I loved trading bards with you.
Drahmim - I only had the pleasure of fighting with you at my side a couple of times, but truly gutsy.
Dargan - Wish I had seen more of you, but I grinned a lot when I heard : So and so is dead. every couple of minutes.
Sananto - Thank you for making me family. You were a beast in battle. Glad I got to see you fight a few times. I learned a lot. Maybe I'll actually be able to pk with my next attempt.
Illieway - Don't let me down. If I do not see you hero I'm coming back from the dead for you.

Scion
-----
Ravon - Your title sums it up. I loved our fights, but I would have liked to get more than one command in.
Chrichuk - Immolation man. I have a feeling I helped that spell go up quite a bit. Still great, unexpected change ups in fights were remarkable. Just when I thought I had a pattern down.
Sousidan - Shifters hitting me from everywhere it seemed when you guys were around. You were good, but Meldressen, IMHO had you hands down.
Igbah - How the hell does a Fire Giant trip me to death with all those protections?! You hit like a juggernaut through them all as well. The funny 'after-fight' comments were well worth the initial beating I took to get you to talk.
Meldressen - Quite possibly the scariest shifter without a quest form I have ever faced. I was surprised several times I got away from you with as quick as you could be.
Elemek - Had I been able to get you stuck in one place I think I would have had a great chance against you. Not that you would let that happen. More skilled than I think players might give you credit for.
Zorran - Nice fights. Neither of us fell, but I could swear likr ou

Nexus
-----
Yrillbink - Through every bit of mental protection I had you ALWAYS got nasty songs off on me easy. I never figured out how to counter
that.

Ghromm - I'm almost disappointed you had to be Nexus. You had the heart of a Villager and the strength to back it up.

Vhaile. Vhaile, Vhaile. Vhaile.. What to do about you? We were polar opposites. Black to white. Liberal to Conservative. I felt like we had the best talks and looked forward to more of them, THEN YOU UP AND DELETE! What were you thinking?! The war was boringly quiet after wards.

Bink - Plain and simple a pain in my backside. I am sure you earned your title without question, but you need to take Thorazine and relax some. You have plenty fo evenemmies.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the Hero... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Nov-07 03:12 AM
Reply I would feel so bad killing you, Elemek (Guest), 30-Nov-07 01:37 PM, #43
Reply I wouldn't feel bad., Malcolm, 30-Nov-07 02:58 PM, #44
Reply I really, really dug this char., Kenealish (Guest), 29-Nov-07 01:08 PM, #36
Reply Several Truths., Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 03:05 PM, #38
Reply My Official Goodbyes., Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 07:01 AM #33
Reply Disregard the last official goodbye. I fell asleep., Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 08:03 AM, #34
Reply RE: Disregard the last official goodbye. I fell asleep., Patick, 29-Nov-07 03:06 PM, #39
     Reply Drinks, Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 03:36 PM, #40
Reply Thanks for the kind words..., Drahmim (Guest), 29-Nov-07 09:43 AM, #35
     Reply Induction, Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 02:50 PM, #37
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the ..., Brinkmun (Guest), 28-Nov-07 11:48 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the ..., Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 04:06 AM, #32
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the ..., TJHuron, 28-Nov-07 09:38 PM, #17
Reply Oh it just got better and better., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 10:01 PM, #19
     Reply weak sauce way to go and die on me, yevandr (Guest), 28-Nov-07 10:09 PM, #20
     Reply If it makes you feel better, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 10:15 PM, #22
     Reply Just kidding before., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 11:39 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Oh it just got better and better., TJHuron, 28-Nov-07 11:37 PM, #26
Reply Very nice!, Lyristeon, 28-Nov-07 09:00 PM, #16
Reply Sadly, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 10:13 PM, #21
     Reply Here ya go., Lyristeon, 29-Nov-07 02:40 AM, #30
          Reply Damn you., Malcolm, 29-Nov-07 04:03 AM, #31
Reply Congratulations, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Nov-07 06:33 PM, #12
Reply RE: Congratulations, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 07:11 PM, #14
Reply Well Done!, Kastellyn, 28-Nov-07 06:25 PM, #11
Reply Thank you!, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 07:08 PM, #13
Reply And just for you. Her description!, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 07:14 PM, #15
Reply I have to ask now that I am gone., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 10:18 PM, #23
     Reply It's Hard Coded, Kastellyn, 29-Nov-07 11:56 PM, #41
          Reply RE: It's Hard Coded, Malcolm, 30-Nov-07 02:44 AM, #42
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the ..., Behrious (Guest), 28-Nov-07 04:27 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Perdray Anwamane E'Seregon the ..., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 04:52 PM, #8
Reply Long time ago, Patick, 28-Nov-07 04:27 PM, #6
Reply I always remembered, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 04:57 PM, #9
     Reply RE: I always remembered, HeraldAssassin (Guest), 28-Nov-07 10:52 PM, #24
     Reply Cannot speak for the others but.., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 11:24 PM, #25
          Reply RE: Cannot speak for the others but.., heraldassassin (Guest), 29-Nov-07 12:44 AM, #29
     Reply hehe, Patick, 30-Nov-07 04:16 PM, #45
          Reply Ohh, Patick, 01-Dec-07 08:40 AM, #46
Reply Loved your character concept., Jichii (Guest), 28-Nov-07 02:34 PM, #3
Reply Coming from one of my heroes.., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 03:57 PM, #4
Reply Never got a chance to interact., Pro (Guest), 28-Nov-07 10:35 AM, #1
     Reply Very much so., Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 02:03 PM, #2
     Reply What about me???, Adina (Guest), 28-Nov-07 04:21 PM, #5
          Reply Adina, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 05:02 PM, #10
     Reply Addition, Malcolm, 28-Nov-07 09:48 PM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63730 Previous topic | Next topic