Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, Purifier of the Wicked Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388
Show all folders

YetiThu 04-Oct-07 11:08 PM
Member since 20th May 2007
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62442, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, Purifier of the Wicked Blade"

Was it you that Rp'ed with my ranger while I was sitting down in gnagy's cabin a long long time ago? If so thanks man, that was real cool. Made this noobs day. Hope my role play wasn't too terrible.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Oct-07 07:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wil..., Yeti, 04-Oct-07 11:08 PM #4
Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish, YourMom, 04-Oct-07 03:46 AM, #2
Reply Man I so wanted to get a fight with you., Thuul (Guest), 03-Oct-07 08:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Man I so wanted to get a fight with you., YourMom, 04-Oct-07 03:48 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388 Previous topic | Next topic