Subject: "So long, and thanks for all the fish" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388
Show all folders

YourMomThu 04-Oct-07 03:45 AM
Member since 12th Aug 2007
10 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62400, "So long, and thanks for all the fish"
Edited on Thu 04-Oct-07 03:46 AM

While I was this close to sticking it out, I just don't ever feel I got the vibe of either the savage ranger or the rest of the Outlanders. I do like going my own way, and for that, the class mix was pretty good. Could tank a bunch.

Always sort of felt I was marching to my own drum, or just not "getting" it. Not to mention I've got a ton of work to catch up on, and I tend to get too into cf for my own good.

Met some great folks in Outlander and met some real um... winners. Overall, a great experience with some really fun characters, friends and near-foes alike.

Kebe comes to mind. Flat out the most evil thing that I've ever come across in my playing cf. Nothing has made me more livid than the crap you pulled. I'm not saying outties gotta be buddy buddy, but come on man... looting me and then scattering the gear throughout an area? That just boggled my mind, man. Cold, cold stuff. I would have a hard time doing that to someone if my character actually -was- evil, and not neutral.

Mobs: Oh how I love to die to you apparently. I'm damn good at it.

I imagine I'll have another go. I dig the outlanders. Just wanna come at with a character that's a little more fleshed out. This was my first one back in a couple years and trying to get the hang of rangers. Not my forte, but fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Oct-07 07:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wil..., Yeti, 04-Oct-07 11:08 PM, #4
Reply So long, and thanks for all the fish, YourMom, 04-Oct-07 03:46 AM #2
Reply Man I so wanted to get a fight with you., Thuul (Guest), 03-Oct-07 08:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Man I so wanted to get a fight with you., YourMom, 04-Oct-07 03:48 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388 Previous topic | Next topic