Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Oct-07 07:36 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16842 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62388, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wilds, Purifier of the Wicked Blade"

Wed Oct 3 19:32:21 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kugwic perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YetiThu 04-Oct-07 11:08 PM
Member since 20th May 2007
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62442, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kugwic the Dweller of the Wil..."
In response to Reply #0

Was it you that Rp'ed with my ranger while I was sitting down in gnagy's cabin a long long time ago? If so thanks man, that was real cool. Made this noobs day. Hope my role play wasn't too terrible.

YourMomThu 04-Oct-07 03:45 AM
Member since 12th Aug 2007
10 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62400, "So long, and thanks for all the fish"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 04-Oct-07 03:46 AM

While I was this close to sticking it out, I just don't ever feel I got the vibe of either the savage ranger or the rest of the Outlanders. I do like going my own way, and for that, the class mix was pretty good. Could tank a bunch.

Always sort of felt I was marching to my own drum, or just not "getting" it. Not to mention I've got a ton of work to catch up on, and I tend to get too into cf for my own good.

Met some great folks in Outlander and met some real um... winners. Overall, a great experience with some really fun characters, friends and near-foes alike.

Kebe comes to mind. Flat out the most evil thing that I've ever come across in my playing cf. Nothing has made me more livid than the crap you pulled. I'm not saying outties gotta be buddy buddy, but come on man... looting me and then scattering the gear throughout an area? That just boggled my mind, man. Cold, cold stuff. I would have a hard time doing that to someone if my character actually -was- evil, and not neutral.

Mobs: Oh how I love to die to you apparently. I'm damn good at it.

I imagine I'll have another go. I dig the outlanders. Just wanna come at with a character that's a little more fleshed out. This was my first one back in a couple years and trying to get the hang of rangers. Not my forte, but fun.

Thuul (Guest)Wed 03-Oct-07 08:41 PM

#62390, "Man I so wanted to get a fight with you."
In response to Reply #0

Just because an all.

Never once crossed your path though.

Intrested to know your build and what you thought of it. Especially on land.

YourMomThu 04-Oct-07 03:48 AM
Member since 12th Aug 2007
10 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62401, "RE: Man I so wanted to get a fight with you."
In response to Reply #1

Marine Savage. Was fun, and great exploring the underwater areas. On land went well in the wilds. I would often forget to notice when I wasn't in the woods, though. That led to more than a handful of needless deaths.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62388 Previous topic | Next topic