Subject: "mmm lets see" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227
Show all folders

Eidoran (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 03:51 PM

#6236, "mmm lets see"

Ive played for a long time. And I dont recall everyone. But I mostly have played healers and arcanes.
My healers have been Syrinaa(arbiter), nokisan(priestess of nepenthe) and rigello(dawn)(I think)
My mages mmm there has been a few. Serinka(master), and another master, dont remember him. noone I think that was known.
And another warlock... very recent... but was very unhappy with him.
As for warriors Ive note played a warrior, but assassins aps ranger, and paladin(like everyone has)none known much though, except one that helped morse and min sell the world for 10k gold, I sold it for a staff though.... mmm not good, but fun.

I played this char like he did not know anything. He was supposed to be a black, everything he did not slump into or get help finding he would not find. like rods and stuff. But once I was shown a place well its easy to "remember".

Was really dissapointed I could not accompany the hell group. was my dream sorta. Even though Ive been farther down than most. But its such an interesting place. Applaus to Scarab for that one. Pico and Galadriel are also some of my favorite area writers.

Anyhow Id like a mail from you lasella. (guessing you are someone but wont put out whom)........
Ps! I was chaotic, and I had pride as sphere. thus I was a bit impatient, and always very confused. Did you not notice me suddenly being very strange. Id rush into things. And basically not think untill after.

Trienglir thanks! Sorry I could not show you more. Many warlocks I attempted to teach small but very immportant things. I hope my last scroll was appriciated. It was more of me...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 02-May-02 11:22 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Lintronea (Guest), 05-May-02 08:37 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Hycteran (Guest), 04-May-02 07:37 AM, #11
Reply time to move on, Eidoran (Guest), 02-May-02 11:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: time to move on, Lasella (Guest), 03-May-02 12:15 AM, #2
     Reply mmm lets see, Eidoran (Guest), 03-May-02 03:51 PM #5
          Reply hehe, Thyladanieth (Guest), 03-May-02 04:36 PM, #6
          Reply RE: mmm lets see, Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:17 AM, #7
          Reply Eidoran...., Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:18 AM, #8
          Reply lasella, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:04 AM, #13
          Reply Sarcasm is lost upon all warlock players. nt, Thyladanieth (Guest), 04-May-02 02:38 AM, #9
          Reply You!, Mesharrah (Guest), 04-May-02 11:49 AM, #14
     Reply RE: time to move on, trienglir (Guest), 03-May-02 09:26 AM, #3
     Reply RE: time to move on, J something (Guest), 03-May-02 09:45 AM, #4
     Reply dang dang, yes thats the one!, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:02 AM, #12
     Reply RE: time to move on, Dwoggurd (Guest), 04-May-02 05:51 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227 Previous topic | Next topic