Subject: "time to move on" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227
Show all folders

Eidoran (Guest)Thu 02-May-02 11:40 PM

#6230, "time to move on"

Well it was nice to have played a decent arcane. Ive played the old ones. And they where alot of fun also. The biggest plus about playing an arcane is the exploration part. The bad one, is that its hard to fight a creature. And if you want to gather any protection it can be hard. To hard at times. Though after much fuzz I found some I could gather safely.
Regrets is that I never found guerric or got to talk to him. Used alot of time on his religion. But thats how life is.

Farewells
Warlock. Geez there is alot of ye Id like to say something to. But first Lasella, you know I loved your char. Not gonna say much more...
Daurwyn sad to see that you are so little about these days. I liked listening to your interwjuing. It was rewarding for me to listen. the same with Tinuthiel, though there was more travelling involved here. Deiael keep up the good work!.... Nilo. my favorite elf nr 2...
Finally Jaythis you helped me alot. There are many more, but alas I cannot write about everyone.

Battle.
Most of you have left, atleast most whom I fought more often. Swrizza, you do very nice, if you had continued that missdirection, you would have taken me. Though I never was fearfull of most of you. But you are a pain for an arcane to fight.

Scion
dwoggurd. I had alot of respect for you. you and mesharra made quite the team. But the lion saved your ass in the desert. Was really pissed about that. hate full looting. not shure whom looted, but I was really pissed. And the lion, ##### I have like no chance.... volly and hit like a truck! ##### what can I do...

Sylvan
Alysrith hunter of k'sra we interacted a bit. you where interesting.
Damm shaman your name eludes me right now. J something, I was close to taking you a few times, but you always did escape.... But you where a good sport.

Dawn
Hycteran, Lalgar, my two good friends.

Maran
Tillion... you are a nice person to be about, very considerate. Taking care of your friends you did when we travelled atleast.

Lastly Lintronea. Thank you from my heart. I appriciated you, you and Lasella made my char interesting to play.

Imms sigh... I so wanted a bit interaction, but I guess I chose the wrong god. Valgaunera, applaud!!! Loved the changes, you know the complaints I have, still have about disrupting undead, and slow though!!! pathetic when I attempt to slow a fellow warlock and he is 10 ranks under me and I fail 10 times!!!

well thats it for me for a while..
Farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 02-May-02 11:22 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Lintronea (Guest), 05-May-02 08:37 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Hycteran (Guest), 04-May-02 07:37 AM, #11
Reply time to move on, Eidoran (Guest), 02-May-02 11:40 PM #1
     Reply RE: time to move on, Lasella (Guest), 03-May-02 12:15 AM, #2
     Reply mmm lets see, Eidoran (Guest), 03-May-02 03:51 PM, #5
          Reply hehe, Thyladanieth (Guest), 03-May-02 04:36 PM, #6
          Reply RE: mmm lets see, Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:17 AM, #7
          Reply Eidoran...., Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:18 AM, #8
          Reply lasella, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:04 AM, #13
          Reply Sarcasm is lost upon all warlock players. nt, Thyladanieth (Guest), 04-May-02 02:38 AM, #9
          Reply You!, Mesharrah (Guest), 04-May-02 11:49 AM, #14
     Reply RE: time to move on, trienglir (Guest), 03-May-02 09:26 AM, #3
     Reply RE: time to move on, J something (Guest), 03-May-02 09:45 AM, #4
     Reply dang dang, yes thats the one!, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:02 AM, #12
     Reply RE: time to move on, Dwoggurd (Guest), 04-May-02 05:51 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227 Previous topic | Next topic