Subject: "(DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-May-02 11:22 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6227, "(DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"

Fri May 3 01:21:26 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Eidoran perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:231
PK Ratio:55% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Lintronea (Guest), 05-May-02 08:37 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation, Hycteran (Guest), 04-May-02 07:37 AM, #11
Reply time to move on, Eidoran (Guest), 02-May-02 11:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: time to move on, Lasella (Guest), 03-May-02 12:15 AM, #2
     Reply mmm lets see, Eidoran (Guest), 03-May-02 03:51 PM, #5
          Reply hehe, Thyladanieth (Guest), 03-May-02 04:36 PM, #6
          Reply RE: mmm lets see, Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:17 AM, #7
          Reply Eidoran...., Lasella (Guest), 04-May-02 01:18 AM, #8
          Reply lasella, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:04 AM, #13
          Reply Sarcasm is lost upon all warlock players. nt, Thyladanieth (Guest), 04-May-02 02:38 AM, #9
          Reply You!, Mesharrah (Guest), 04-May-02 11:49 AM, #14
     Reply RE: time to move on, trienglir (Guest), 03-May-02 09:26 AM, #3
     Reply RE: time to move on, J something (Guest), 03-May-02 09:45 AM, #4
     Reply dang dang, yes thats the one!, Eidoran (Guest), 04-May-02 08:02 AM, #12
     Reply RE: time to move on, Dwoggurd (Guest), 04-May-02 05:51 AM, #10

Lintronea (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:37 AM

#6228, "RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"
In response to Reply #0

Ah well... sad to see a friend go. I though transmuters got some pretty interesting tweaks what with repair organ and the upgrades to disruption and such. Hope there's a next time around the wheel and our paths cross again.

Hycteran (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 07:37 AM

#6229, "RE: (DEL) Eidoran the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"
In response to Reply #0

You know, in all the time I helped you getting spells and defending things, I only remember getting a spell out of you once or twice and that was because I'd lost my ability to see invis again

Still, well played. I wondered what that whole religion thing was that was going on... Had a good time with you around my younger years and I still owe you big time for that one time when that Nexun Svirfy Thiefy person, sphinf, jumped me and my connection bombed out. He had every friend he knew attacking me for that one just because I dealed the killing blow. I wasn't even in control!!! Still, it was fun and you certainly made my life interesting after that. I can't say I've known a servant to ever have as many personal enemies as I have. And to think... I'm still friends with Sphinf. HA!

Hycteran.

Eidoran (Guest)Thu 02-May-02 11:40 PM

#6230, "time to move on"
In response to Reply #0

Well it was nice to have played a decent arcane. Ive played the old ones. And they where alot of fun also. The biggest plus about playing an arcane is the exploration part. The bad one, is that its hard to fight a creature. And if you want to gather any protection it can be hard. To hard at times. Though after much fuzz I found some I could gather safely.
Regrets is that I never found guerric or got to talk to him. Used alot of time on his religion. But thats how life is.

Farewells
Warlock. Geez there is alot of ye Id like to say something to. But first Lasella, you know I loved your char. Not gonna say much more...
Daurwyn sad to see that you are so little about these days. I liked listening to your interwjuing. It was rewarding for me to listen. the same with Tinuthiel, though there was more travelling involved here. Deiael keep up the good work!.... Nilo. my favorite elf nr 2...
Finally Jaythis you helped me alot. There are many more, but alas I cannot write about everyone.

Battle.
Most of you have left, atleast most whom I fought more often. Swrizza, you do very nice, if you had continued that missdirection, you would have taken me. Though I never was fearfull of most of you. But you are a pain for an arcane to fight.

Scion
dwoggurd. I had alot of respect for you. you and mesharra made quite the team. But the lion saved your ass in the desert. Was really pissed about that. hate full looting. not shure whom looted, but I was really pissed. And the lion, ##### I have like no chance.... volly and hit like a truck! ##### what can I do...

Sylvan
Alysrith hunter of k'sra we interacted a bit. you where interesting.
Damm shaman your name eludes me right now. J something, I was close to taking you a few times, but you always did escape.... But you where a good sport.

Dawn
Hycteran, Lalgar, my two good friends.

Maran
Tillion... you are a nice person to be about, very considerate. Taking care of your friends you did when we travelled atleast.

Lastly Lintronea. Thank you from my heart. I appriciated you, you and Lasella made my char interesting to play.

Imms sigh... I so wanted a bit interaction, but I guess I chose the wrong god. Valgaunera, applaud!!! Loved the changes, you know the complaints I have, still have about disrupting undead, and slow though!!! pathetic when I attempt to slow a fellow warlock and he is 10 ranks under me and I fail 10 times!!!

well thats it for me for a while..
Farker_of_heaven@hotmail.com

Lasella (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 12:15 AM

#6235, "RE: time to move on"
In response to Reply #1

That email.....is very very familiar....mind naming your past characters? Anyhow, Las had fun being with you, although she can't understand why you're so quick at jumping into conclusion. Anyhow,
wish you good luck in whatever you do.

LV

Eidoran (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 03:51 PM

#6236, "mmm lets see"
In response to Reply #2

Ive played for a long time. And I dont recall everyone. But I mostly have played healers and arcanes.
My healers have been Syrinaa(arbiter), nokisan(priestess of nepenthe) and rigello(dawn)(I think)
My mages mmm there has been a few. Serinka(master), and another master, dont remember him. noone I think that was known.
And another warlock... very recent... but was very unhappy with him.
As for warriors Ive note played a warrior, but assassins aps ranger, and paladin(like everyone has)none known much though, except one that helped morse and min sell the world for 10k gold, I sold it for a staff though.... mmm not good, but fun.

I played this char like he did not know anything. He was supposed to be a black, everything he did not slump into or get help finding he would not find. like rods and stuff. But once I was shown a place well its easy to "remember".

Was really dissapointed I could not accompany the hell group. was my dream sorta. Even though Ive been farther down than most. But its such an interesting place. Applaus to Scarab for that one. Pico and Galadriel are also some of my favorite area writers.

Anyhow Id like a mail from you lasella. (guessing you are someone but wont put out whom)........
Ps! I was chaotic, and I had pride as sphere. thus I was a bit impatient, and always very confused. Did you not notice me suddenly being very strange. Id rush into things. And basically not think untill after.

Trienglir thanks! Sorry I could not show you more. Many warlocks I attempted to teach small but very immportant things. I hope my last scroll was appriciated. It was more of me...

Thyladanieth (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 04:36 PM

#6242, "hehe"
In response to Reply #5

seeing as I just recently died I figgured there'd be no point in posting again how good friends we were (are?), but it'd be cool to arrange some sort of ex-warlock meeting at some point in some medium I'm at icq at 1241450, just add me upp and we can trade quest info, in character issues, barrier locations and form perma groups. (this means you too, las )

Lasella (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 01:17 AM

#6238, "RE: mmm lets see"
In response to Reply #5

Is email the only way to get you?
Oh by the way, sorry Thyladanieth...don't do info trade outside. Would rather do it IC wise.

LV

Lasella (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 01:18 AM

#6240, "Eidoran...."
In response to Reply #7

Sorry the email question is for Eidoran.

LV

Eidoran (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 08:04 AM

#6241, "lasella"
In response to Reply #8

Sadly I must say yes. I did the whole icq thing for a while, then I got alot of piss from it. not going into all of it. But Ive found that mail is a good thing.
Anyhow I hope you drop me a line or something....

Thyladanieth (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 02:38 AM

#6239, "Sarcasm is lost upon all warlock players. nt"
In response to Reply #7

Mesharrah (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 11:49 AM

#6237, "You!"
In response to Reply #5

>Ive played for a long time. And I dont recall everyone. But
>I mostly have played healers and arcanes.
>My healers have been Syrinaa(arbiter), nokisan(priestess of
>nepenthe) and rigello(dawn)(I think)
>My mages mmm there has been a few. Serinka(master), and
>another master, dont remember him. noone I think that was
>known.

I didn't know you still play, Nokisan. I was Nalenevar/Waigerits/Zomerseis

trienglir (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 09:26 AM

#6234, "RE: time to move on"
In response to Reply #1

I will name my charracter later when I die, but I feel I have to say a few words to you, oh and if you feel you know who I am please keep it to yourself

Nr 1. God damn youre fast running into things .... I guess its because you are experienced like hell, but I allways geta jawdrop when you just run into danger without an aparent plan And the cool thing is, you often came out on top

Nr 2. Hehe I loved your chaotic ways, never knew what you were about to do, at the same time my char loved you as a friend and colegue. A pity you deleted now... Atlast I have some time back on my schedule and I would have loved exploring with you Maby picking up some knowledge from you, something I still be lacking *chuckle*...

I just have to say I'm looking forward playing with your next character aswell , and I do have a feeling Trienglir, my first char interacted with one of your older characters when he lived Just have the feeling...

Anyways good luck with the next! I hope you will not quit on us yet

Trienglir

J something (Guest)Fri 03-May-02 09:45 AM

#6232, "RE: time to move on"
In response to Reply #1

Jhaolyren maybe?

Eidoran (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 08:02 AM

#6233, "dang dang, yes thats the one!"
In response to Reply #4

You where a fun foe to fight, though you really irritated me when chuckeling before wording home... *grumble*
Eidoran

Dwoggurd (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 05:51 AM

#6231, "RE: time to move on"
In response to Reply #1

>Scion
>dwoggurd. I had alot of respect for you. you and mesharra
>made quite the team. But the lion saved your ass in the
>desert. Was really pissed about that. hate full looting. not
>shure whom looted, but I was really pissed. And the lion,
>##### I have like no chance.... volly and hit like a truck!
>##### what can I do...

You're a punk arcane.
To the end I started to hate your "bashing" spell which
forced me to direct on you in raids if I wanted to do something
in fights, not just to sit and watch what is going on.

You should know, there is the mystical force field near the Chasm
so corpses become empty before they even hit the ground!
And, usually, I'm dirted or blinded or boneshattered or bashed
or have 4 round lag from flurry, so I rarely have a chance
to look into them and they aren't empty alredy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6227 Previous topic | Next topic