Subject: "RE: (DEL) Temoku the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #541
Show all folders

Temoku (Guest) (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 02:56 PM

#546, "RE: (DEL) Temoku the Hero of Alteration"

Alligator gets one attack a round. An erradicate on a completely unprotected person, yes. Take that down a notch if they have any protections up. The problem with the alligator isn't in that, it's that you're like a ram all rolled up into one attack. What happens when you fight people who parry and shieldblock or dodge? You don't hit them very often, most of the time you won't hit them at all. It's pretty wicked on invokers and other tranny forms (unless they dodge or have a big dam mod), but nothing compared to ram- at least the ram has enough attacks to hit people with defenses, and finish people off who aren't morons. And ram isn't very good compared to the other forms.

In fighting arial thieves for 40 or more rounds I never hit any of them once. It would take three or four hits to actually kill one. In fighting a storm paladin for 20 or so rounds I hit him twice. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 02-Apr-01 08:21 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration, Greil (Guest) (Guest), 03-Apr-01 11:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration, Temoku (Guest) (Guest), 03-Apr-01 01:44 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration, Taithin, 03-Apr-01 02:03 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration, Temoku (Guest) (Guest), 03-Apr-01 02:56 PM #5
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration, crackheadbob (Guest), 03-Apr-01 02:21 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #541 Previous topic | Next topic