Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #541
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Apr-01 08:21 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16794 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#541, "(DEL) Temoku the Hero of Alteration"

Mon Apr 2 22:16:03 2001

4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Temoku perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:95
PK Ratio:78% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Greil (Guest) (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 11:58 AM

#542, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration"
In response to Reply #0

Damn I feared you, That gator has to be one of the meanest forms out there, you definately made trvel interesting when you were about. Good job.

Temoku (Guest) (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 01:44 PM

#543, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration"
In response to Reply #1

Alligator is by far the worst offensive form I've seen.

TaithinTue 03-Apr-01 02:03 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
151 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#545, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration"
In response to Reply #2

It slaughters porcupines though, doesn't it? (Remember Greil's forms) What one person fears, another may laugh at.

Temoku (Guest) (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 02:56 PM

#546, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration"
In response to Reply #3

Alligator gets one attack a round. An erradicate on a completely unprotected person, yes. Take that down a notch if they have any protections up. The problem with the alligator isn't in that, it's that you're like a ram all rolled up into one attack. What happens when you fight people who parry and shieldblock or dodge? You don't hit them very often, most of the time you won't hit them at all. It's pretty wicked on invokers and other tranny forms (unless they dodge or have a big dam mod), but nothing compared to ram- at least the ram has enough attacks to hit people with defenses, and finish people off who aren't morons. And ram isn't very good compared to the other forms.

In fighting arial thieves for 40 or more rounds I never hit any of them once. It would take three or four hits to actually kill one. In fighting a storm paladin for 20 or so rounds I hit him twice. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

crackheadbob (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-01 02:21 PM

#544, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Temoku the Hero of Alteration"
In response to Reply #2

that bite doing ERRADS is nothing to laugh at. Was pondering a way to get around the form, but you logged out, guess forever. One less to fear.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #541 Previous topic | Next topic