Subject: "RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5206
Show all folders

Kalinors_ghost (Guest)Sat 16-Mar-02 09:59 PM

#5210, "RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass"

Hello. . .
To all those who might have known me in my former existence as the local grump of the Inn of the Eternal Star. It was indeed a great
learning experience for me, Trake. But it was not that I didn't get
the whole PKing thing. I merely could not seem to be strong enough
to do what I had to to survive. And for that fact, I died, again and
again and again until I hadn't the life left in me to carry on, or the
will for that matter. I did not try to PK people either, but trouble
follows those of the light like a hungry buzzard follows an old man through the desert.
Anywho, it was nice to know ya All as Kalinor, but it is certainly not the end for "ME". I am still going strong as a loyal player of The Carrion Fields. I've yet to find a MUD as friendly, or helpful or, and most importantly, FUN to play. Thank you to Everyone for this great experience in the Fields. . o O ( and for the life of me, I still can't find a damned shrine to save my life ) Hehehe.

Prithee, Fare well
Your humble being

The ghost of Kalinor

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 13-Mar-02 10:30 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Shinomori (Guest), 15-Mar-02 02:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Zandrumial (Guest), 13-Mar-02 02:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Grezius (Guest), 13-Mar-02 12:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Kalinors_ghost (Guest), 16-Mar-02 09:59 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5206 Previous topic | Next topic