Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5206
5206, (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 13 02:29:38 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Kalinor perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:232
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

5207, RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Posted by Shinomori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
never ever thought you be dead like that...well maybe until you got to the 51th of our guild!

It was fun, you beat me up at the brawl room.

Take care.
5208, RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Posted by Zandrumial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, that's the second person who con-died before I got my final interaction in. I always enjoyed interacting with Kalinor, I hope you enjoyed Zandrumial's presence.
5209, RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Posted by Grezius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow kal, quite a run you had. I saw you with several of my characters, although I think I only interacted with you with Trake. My recently dead thief. Remember the fun we had repeatedly killing the blue dragon? Fun stuff eh? Oh, I was also the lowbie who gave you a farewell in MS when I saw you walking around dragging chains or whatever.

You seemed like you were having kind of a hard time with your character. I can see that from the 0% pkill ratio. Was that part of your role or did you really have that hard of a time killing people?

I think that, at worst, you learned alot about the mud with this character. Even if you didn't seem to be getting the whole pk thing. Best of luck to you in the next.
5210, RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass
Posted by Kalinors_ghost on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hello. . .
To all those who might have known me in my former existence as the local grump of the Inn of the Eternal Star. It was indeed a great
learning experience for me, Trake. But it was not that I didn't get
the whole PKing thing. I merely could not seem to be strong enough
to do what I had to to survive. And for that fact, I died, again and
again and again until I hadn't the life left in me to carry on, or the
will for that matter. I did not try to PK people either, but trouble
follows those of the light like a hungry buzzard follows an old man through the desert.
Anywho, it was nice to know ya All as Kalinor, but it is certainly not the end for "ME". I am still going strong as a loyal player of The Carrion Fields. I've yet to find a MUD as friendly, or helpful or, and most importantly, FUN to play. Thank you to Everyone for this great experience in the Fields. . o O ( and for the life of me, I still can't find a damned shrine to save my life ) Hehehe.

Prithee, Fare well
Your humble being

The ghost of Kalinor