Subject: "RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5206
Show all folders

Grezius (Guest)Wed 13-Mar-02 12:59 PM

#5209, "RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass"

Wow kal, quite a run you had. I saw you with several of my characters, although I think I only interacted with you with Trake. My recently dead thief. Remember the fun we had repeatedly killing the blue dragon? Fun stuff eh? Oh, I was also the lowbie who gave you a farewell in MS when I saw you walking around dragging chains or whatever.

You seemed like you were having kind of a hard time with your character. I can see that from the 0% pkill ratio. Was that part of your role or did you really have that hard of a time killing people?

I think that, at worst, you learned alot about the mud with this character. Even if you didn't seem to be getting the whole pk thing. Best of luck to you in the next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 13-Mar-02 10:30 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Shinomori (Guest), 15-Mar-02 02:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Zandrumial (Guest), 13-Mar-02 02:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Grezius (Guest), 13-Mar-02 12:59 PM #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Kalinor the Master of Brass, Kalinors_ghost (Guest), 16-Mar-02 09:59 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5206 Previous topic | Next topic