Subject: "RE: (DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666
Show all folders

DallevianTue 19-Feb-02 12:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1620 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4668, "RE: (DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade"

I hated this character, I really did. Anyway, I just purged all my characters, probably won't play again until summer. There was a lot I could have done with an entropy thief, but I just didn't care. I think I looted one person in my entire life, but I tried my best to never loot after killing with doppel. It just wasn't fair.

So goodbye to Nadran, Kirakh, Leshanat, Johan, and maybe a few others. Oh, thanks to Grumorum for inducting me, but I knew he would regardless.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Feb-02 12:21 PM
Reply Heh, didnt really know what to think of you..., Ajoul, 20-Feb-02 04:56 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade, Dallevian, 19-Feb-02 12:27 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade, Isildur, 20-Feb-02 02:12 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666 Previous topic | Next topic