Subject: "(DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Feb-02 12:21 PM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4666, "(DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade"

Tue Feb 19 12:20:06 2002

6 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Razklaiev perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:61
PK Ratio:87% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AjoulWed 20-Feb-02 04:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4667, "Heh, didnt really know what to think of you..."
In response to Reply #0

Entropy thieves are scarry, thats all I can say. Sneaking up on someone who is unprepared, with your rank 12 mage dopple and whackin him over the head! That has to suck...for whoever is being jacked.

I remember you asking me if you could 'borrow my face'. Hah...umm NO! When i saw you around and I was off somewhere doing somethig, i tried to send you a tell every few minutes to make sure youre not doppled. If you were i would be flying most times and if I saw some lowbie char approaching me i would try to jack em instantly. Couldnt take the chance of you being that person...hey, you never know. Besides, can never trust a baron, no matter what they say.

DallevianTue 19-Feb-02 12:27 PM
1620 posts
#4668, "RE: (DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade"
In response to Reply #0

I hated this character, I really did. Anyway, I just purged all my characters, probably won't play again until summer. There was a lot I could have done with an entropy thief, but I just didn't care. I think I looted one person in my entire life, but I tried my best to never loot after killing with doppel. It just wasn't fair.

So goodbye to Nadran, Kirakh, Leshanat, Johan, and maybe a few others. Oh, thanks to Grumorum for inducting me, but I knew he would regardless.

IsildurWed 20-Feb-02 02:12 PM
5969 posts
#4669, "RE: (DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade"
In response to Reply #1

I remember fighting you as Erya, before you figured out I was good-aligned. That was before I realized just how badly assassins get owned by thieves, especially arial ones. Ah well. I was duly wary of you with the subsequent evil characters I played after Erya went away.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666 Previous topic | Next topic