Subject: "Heh, didnt really know what to think of you..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666
Show all folders

AjoulWed 20-Feb-02 04:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4667, "Heh, didnt really know what to think of you..."

Entropy thieves are scarry, thats all I can say. Sneaking up on someone who is unprepared, with your rank 12 mage dopple and whackin him over the head! That has to suck...for whoever is being jacked.

I remember you asking me if you could 'borrow my face'. Hah...umm NO! When i saw you around and I was off somewhere doing somethig, i tried to send you a tell every few minutes to make sure youre not doppled. If you were i would be flying most times and if I saw some lowbie char approaching me i would try to jack em instantly. Couldnt take the chance of you being that person...hey, you never know. Besides, can never trust a baron, no matter what they say.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Feb-02 12:21 PM
Reply Heh, didnt really know what to think of you..., Ajoul, 20-Feb-02 04:56 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <ENTROPY> Razklaiev the Master of the Blade, Dallevian, 19-Feb-02 12:27 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Razklaiev the Master of the Blade, Isildur, 20-Feb-02 02:12 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4666 Previous topic | Next topic