Subject: "ok. in my view the problem comes here" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM

#4534, "ok. in my view the problem comes here"

"Make war so painful that your enemy does not want to fight. Break his spirit. "

This is the bit I mean...

"Break his spirit."

With the exception of a few gifted role-players, the only way to break someone's spirit in the game, is to break it out of the game. I would say that this means they are no longer enjoying the game . At the end of the day it is a game, and we're all here to have fun.

When looted, I can pick myself up and get on with things again though at the cost of time I'd rather spend doing other stuff, and I know you can too. But when people are still getting the hang of Thera's layout it is very difficult for them to do. Getting looted really hurts them and that someone wants to do that is my main objection with it.

Also, if you break the spirit of enough people in a cabal it can dwindle to the extent that you've got no enemies left to fight. I think that plays at least some part in the way cabals can nearly die out at times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Feb-02 08:02 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Antaroc (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:41 PM, #8
Reply Goodbye, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:38 AM, #2
Reply RE: Goodbye, Aristen (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: Goodbye, Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbye, Kohiga (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #5
Reply didn't like or respect this character, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 04:15 PM, #6
Reply looting, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:03 PM, #7
     Reply ok. in my view the problem comes here, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM #9
Reply RE: Goodbye, Penz (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 09:13 PM, #10
Reply Take care, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 17-Feb-02 03:44 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye, Taranac (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 12:04 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Dullameh (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 10:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525 Previous topic | Next topic