Subject: "didn't like or respect this character" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-02 04:15 PM

#4532, "didn't like or respect this character"

That's not to say you weren't likeable or worthy of respect, but my interaction with you consisted of a fight with you and Penz in the village, where you and I ended up fighting outside and you got away. Then I fell to four of you in the Tower and you sacced all my stuff.

I have no respect to someone who sacs everything your enemy wears. I can see why you do it, but I don't respect it. Out of interest, do all your character do this, or just Varrik for specific reasons?

I will say that you are correct when you say mages die to their mistakes. It was a mistake of mine that got me killed. I should have prepped before attacking, but had flight not fallen I think I'd have escaped.

When our paths crossed after that, you didn't stay even to attempt a fight (and I was out for revenge too). I wouldn't expect you to after being gaunted that time, but what about bumping into each other on the eastern road? Surely the hatred for magic would warrant at least an attempt on my life? It's not like I can lag you reliably.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Feb-02 08:02 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Antaroc (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:41 PM, #8
Reply Goodbye, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:38 AM, #2
Reply RE: Goodbye, Aristen (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: Goodbye, Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbye, Kohiga (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #5
Reply didn't like or respect this character, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 04:15 PM #6
Reply looting, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:03 PM, #7
     Reply ok. in my view the problem comes here, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbye, Penz (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 09:13 PM, #10
Reply Take care, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 17-Feb-02 03:44 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye, Taranac (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 12:04 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Dullameh (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 10:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525 Previous topic | Next topic