Subject: "looting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525
Show all folders

Varrik (Guest) (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-02 05:03 PM

#4533, "looting"

IC: The character was sphere anger. He loathed mages with all his heart and wanted to destroy them. He wanted to make them suffer. Make war so painful that your enemy does not want to fight. Break his spirit. One of the central points of this character was an attempt to show how brutal war really is. It is difficult to do this, I didnt even come close.

OOC: I don't like when people whine about it. Every post I see on any forum that complains about looting bugs me. This is the first character of mine that made it policy to leave the enemy nothing. Aside from the IC reason, it really bugs me when people don't take death seriously. You must go in thinking that your are putting everything on the line. You should act like each incarnation is your last incarnation.

It was interesting to see who complained about it, and then who did it. You can say its 'an eye for an eye', or you can say that people are generally hypocrits. Those who complained about it, then did it, had malleable ideals. Those who I killed, then offered me my armor back after I fell, impressed me with the move. It was a gracious move. Its was mocking and belittling. I never took it back, but it did impress me when someone made the connection that doing this to me was the ultimate insult.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Feb-02 08:02 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Divox (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:30 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Antaroc (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:41 PM, #8
Reply Goodbye, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 11:38 AM, #2
Reply RE: Goodbye, Aristen (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: Goodbye, Nydeikon (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 01:31 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbye, Kohiga (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 02:40 PM, #5
Reply didn't like or respect this character, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 04:15 PM, #6
Reply looting, Varrik (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 05:03 PM #7
     Reply ok. in my view the problem comes here, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 06:02 PM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbye, Penz (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 09:13 PM, #10
Reply Take care, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 17-Feb-02 03:44 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye, Taranac (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 12:04 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Varrik the Village Monk, Captain of ..., Dullameh (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 10:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4525 Previous topic | Next topic