Subject: "RE: (CON) Karthyle the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508
Show all folders

Karthyle (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 02:46 PM

#4514, "RE: (CON) Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"

"I imagine you wouldn't have it any other way. "

Well it would have been much better if I was actually in mind and able to put through some commands like the all important thirst when fighting an invoker and all, but that would be too much to ask for now a days. It would have also been much better if I didn't die link dead only to try and log on again and have denied access.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Feb-02 12:31 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Grezius (Guest), 14-Feb-02 12:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:56 PM, #2
     Reply Sad to see you go, Edith,hated bard of thera. (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 11:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 01:01 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 02:46 PM #8
          Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:15 PM, #9
     Reply Too bad., Nerylana (Guest), 12-Feb-02 07:19 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 03:43 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508 Previous topic | Next topic