Subject: "RE: (CON) Karthyle the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508
Show all folders

Karthyle (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 12:37 PM

#4510, "RE: (CON) Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"

How much shittier can this get, nexans come to raid while I'm on my last leg with a little slow of a mind, I go in to fight and lost my mind right away, only to come back denied. Can't get much worse then that, con dying out of mind. But ##### happens. Not much for farewells especially the way everything turned out so to my enemies I had a good time for the most part, unfortunately I managed to lose most of my con to mobs earlier in this life, lucky for you guys though. And to everyone else, sayonara, thanks for the interactions, and I will definetly see you all in another life.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Feb-02 12:31 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Grezius (Guest), 14-Feb-02 12:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:37 PM #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:56 PM, #2
     Reply Sad to see you go, Edith,hated bard of thera. (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 11:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 01:01 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 02:46 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:15 PM, #9
     Reply Too bad., Nerylana (Guest), 12-Feb-02 07:19 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 03:43 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508 Previous topic | Next topic