Subject: "(CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Feb-02 12:31 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16843 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4508, "(CON) Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"

Tue Feb 12 12:30:28 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Karthyle perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:333
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Grezius (Guest), 14-Feb-02 12:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 12:56 PM, #2
     Reply Sad to see you go, Edith,hated bard of thera. (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 11:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 12-Feb-02 01:01 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 02:46 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 16-Feb-02 04:15 PM, #9
     Reply Too bad., Nerylana (Guest), 12-Feb-02 07:19 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster, tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 14-Feb-02 03:43 AM, #7

Grezius (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-02 12:49 AM

#4509, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

My god, I can't believe you didn't age die. My first arial assassin got beaten unmercilessly by you when you were in your mid twenties ranks... I can't even think of my name then. I saw you through several of my characters. I can't believe you don't have more replies. Well played and well fought.

Karthyle (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 12:37 PM

#4510, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

How much shittier can this get, nexans come to raid while I'm on my last leg with a little slow of a mind, I go in to fight and lost my mind right away, only to come back denied. Can't get much worse then that, con dying out of mind. But ##### happens. Not much for farewells especially the way everything turned out so to my enemies I had a good time for the most part, unfortunately I managed to lose most of my con to mobs earlier in this life, lucky for you guys though. And to everyone else, sayonara, thanks for the interactions, and I will definetly see you all in another life.

Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 12:56 PM

#4516, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

*mutters*
Well darnit! I was looking forward to our little one
on one again some time! That was a lot of fun seeing
if I could upset you! But you did good, kept in role
and put up one hell of a fight! The village is sorely
going to miss you. You were one of the few villagers
I actually had respect for cause you would try for your
head when it wasn't there and you'd defend even if
outnumbered. Sorry about the end too! Those Geysers
were doing such interesting things to you!

Edith,hated bard of thera. (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 11:02 PM

#4517, "Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #2

Though I only knew you for a short while, we had many little fights which you won. Though we never got to fight once I reached the rank of phantasmal fiend....*grin* But good fights. C ya in the fields.

Theerkla (Guest) (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 01:01 PM

#4513, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

Darnit, I didn't know you were that low on life. The village has lost someone well worth looking up to. It was a hell of a fight to go out in though, I imagine you wouldn't have it any other way.

Karthyle (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 02:46 PM

#4514, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

"I imagine you wouldn't have it any other way. "

Well it would have been much better if I was actually in mind and able to put through some commands like the all important thirst when fighting an invoker and all, but that would be too much to ask for now a days. It would have also been much better if I didn't die link dead only to try and log on again and have denied access.

Theerkla (Guest) (Guest)Sat 16-Feb-02 04:15 PM

#4515, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #8

Yeah I meant the fight part, not the link dead. That definitely sucks, it was hard to tell, you got a cranial in, then there were about 200 lines going by because of the destructor pounding on everybody. I didn't realize you might have gone link dead, but I remembered that your connection had gone crappy and wondered later.

Nerylana (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-02 07:19 PM

#4512, "Too bad."
In response to Reply #1

I remember it took you a long a*s time get in. We had talked alot before the rites, and I remember thinking if I won them, you'd be my first induction. Heh, well... ya got in anyways.

Overall, well played.

See ya around.

Nerylana

tibaloa (Guest) (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-02 03:43 AM

#4511, "RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Karthyle the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

You confused me greatly. One day you're trading me an ice-cold brooch the next day your hunting me...? Well done none the less, good luck on your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4508 Previous topic | Next topic