Subject: "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270
Show all folders

Arknok (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM

#4277, "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Now my first impression was you are just like myself a mid sort of newbie.Hmm

But I was laughing out hard when you gave me the line about the Nexans baying for my blood.It just does not work like that if you please.
Bah you ask me why I killed you.One you were doing that crap about "I should have killed yodinfrid .. vortalscon" and all Knowing that they are sylvans.I warned you that I would take nothing against the sylvans and yet you were continuing with that crap.Second you attacked a member of my group and then call a deep gnome an orc.And what is more important you did it when I was tanking the dranetty.So you two were bashing each other out while the Dranetty was bashing me out.That PISSED ME OFF.I did not want to be in a learning hole for nothing or just because my group members are foolish enough to attack each other while I am tanking.
After all this you ask me for reasons why I PKed you.And the Nexan line again was totally ridiculous.You handled that very badly indeed.
And ironically I was hunting with other nexans the same day and again was equipped by the Nexan high elder.Unfortunately we could not clash again with each other would ave been fun.

Well you messed up there and I messed up there.Luck with yer next characters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 08:19 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM, #8
Reply A gift for you :), Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM #3
Reply You should have been denied, St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) brethern....victim, Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic