Subject: "(DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Jan-02 08:19 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4270, "(DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Sun Jan 20 20:18:26 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Montego perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:242
PK Ratio:8% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM, #8
Reply A gift for you :), Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM, #3
Reply You should have been denied, St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) brethern....victim, Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM, #1

Kaz (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM

#4271, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Well what to say about Monty. I admit, you had some good ideas. You were brave...BUT, Kaz just did not like you in-char. I try to play him as collective with the occasional fits of humor and your sheer chaoticness was just to much for me. Hope you had fun with Monty cause that's all that matters. See you in the fields.

Lorak (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM

#4272, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see that happen. Was hopin you'd talkin to Vahlen and try to get back in the Rift. But guess things don't always work as we want. Well....didn't know u were that close to con-death honestly. Thought you had a lot more left then that. But the way them villagers have been growin latly it explains it. Well havin u around was fun while it lasted. Sorry u got kicked it but that wasn't my call or my doing. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was going to have to be the one that did it later but then that Thror thing kinda did it and next I know I'm being told u won't be with us long. Then your uninducted. Well good luck w/ your next char. See you in the fields.

Lorak

Eladio (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM

#4273, "A gift for you :)"
In response to Reply #0

Quickly stepping in front of a grizzled ram, you see the surprise on his face.
With a swift, fluid upswing you slice a grizzled ram's abdomen open.
Collapsing with shock and horror, a grizzled ram watches his entrails spill onto the ground
Gripping your sword with both hands you quickly drive it through a grizzled ram's back as he falls.
As a grizzled ram gasps his final breath, you extract your sword.
A grizzled ram is DEAD!!
You hear a grizzled ram's death cry.
You have become better at assassinate!

The time I stalked you for a _real_ long time while you sat around in galadon, then you took to the skies, and I was sure you were gone, but poof you popped up at the eastern Xroads and shifted to a ram, and then became a very dead ram. Yeah, I know I rail on you Nexans pretty hard, but hey, it isnt like I havent had a hard time with Penz's life either, anyways see you in the fields.

Krajus (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM

#4274, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Well Monty sorry to see you go, knew it was either going to be a deletions or con loss after talking with you yesterday morning.Would have liked to have gotten Penz for you before this happened but alas it wasn't meant to be. Sorry but you getting kicked out too, but I think the think with Thror did violate one of the 4 pillars of the Balance. Good luck on the next friend and see you in the fields.

Theerkla (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM

#4275, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn... another friend down. We had some good times and some bad times together, but you were always up for a fight and played a pretty courageous mage.

One word for you though... Protections. Find them and use them and you'll survive a lot longer (or at least your next char will).

Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM

#4276, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Well DAMN. I knew this was giong to happy sooner
or later! Thanks for all the help you gave me and
gathering items I needed. Wish you would ahve stuck
around a little while longer though. It would have
been fun sending eagles after villagers with elemental
shields and such. Or trapping them. Well, hope
you have a good time and come back to the rift as a
warrior type! I need a damn bond mate thats around
often!

Arknok (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM

#4277, "RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Now my first impression was you are just like myself a mid sort of newbie.Hmm

But I was laughing out hard when you gave me the line about the Nexans baying for my blood.It just does not work like that if you please.
Bah you ask me why I killed you.One you were doing that crap about "I should have killed yodinfrid .. vortalscon" and all Knowing that they are sylvans.I warned you that I would take nothing against the sylvans and yet you were continuing with that crap.Second you attacked a member of my group and then call a deep gnome an orc.And what is more important you did it when I was tanking the dranetty.So you two were bashing each other out while the Dranetty was bashing me out.That PISSED ME OFF.I did not want to be in a learning hole for nothing or just because my group members are foolish enough to attack each other while I am tanking.
After all this you ask me for reasons why I PKed you.And the Nexan line again was totally ridiculous.You handled that very badly indeed.
And ironically I was hunting with other nexans the same day and again was equipped by the Nexan high elder.Unfortunately we could not clash again with each other would ave been fun.

Well you messed up there and I messed up there.Luck with yer next characters.

St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM

#4278, "You should have been denied"
In response to Reply #0

I prayed about your name violation but it seems you got lucky and managed to power rank beyond the point of discipline.

Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM

#4279, "RE: (DEL) brethern....victim"
In response to Reply #0

heheh
sorry to see another pass away
wuz funn kickin yer arse dat day,....me and yous and arknok wee grouped....and you called me an orc...me ? a deep GNOME
hehehhe....and when i retorted you attacked me in da middle fo da fight
and obviously you all the time kept tellin arknok that both of u shud kill me and get another third
lil di ya know dat he wuz tellinme all the time dat you wantsta kill me
and we took the right oppurtunity...when you were low...i trip and he ambush
and u died before we cud count 2
heh
anyways....yer threat of puttin the nexus on us never did anythin
sory to see you fade away

be cool den
and get to me in yer next charecter...eh ?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic