Subject: "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270
Show all folders

Kaz (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM

#4271, "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Well what to say about Monty. I admit, you had some good ideas. You were brave...BUT, Kaz just did not like you in-char. I try to play him as collective with the occasional fits of humor and your sheer chaoticness was just to much for me. Hope you had fun with Monty cause that's all that matters. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 08:19 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM, #8
Reply A gift for you :), Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM, #3
Reply You should have been denied, St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) brethern....victim, Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic