Subject: "RE: (DEL) Rubio the Master of Bronze" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242
Show all folders

Orophin (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 08:32 AM

#4245, "RE: (DEL) Rubio the Master of Bronze"

Heh. Kick my ass all over Thera? Doubtful... only time I died to you was after rushing in slowed with no protections cuz I was too stupid to realize you probably weren't wielding a practice spear anymore. The other times, shield/stoneskin up, and you cant do nearly enough damage to kill me.

Sad to see another enemy go though.. Was fun hunting you... I might've left you alone, but you really pushed me was when a certain assassin, who was a friend, told me you wanted to pay him to kill me.

BTW, did you get that fight where you, Mobus, and Geramin hit the ranger against me and Weswin? Or our first fight for that matter.. i'd like to see that one too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 15-Jan-02 10:42 PM
Reply You can thank Orophin and I, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 09:38 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Rubio (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 10:58 PM, #1
     Reply Good luck on your next char, Was fun....n/t, Yodinfrid (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 04:10 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Orophin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 08:32 AM #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Rubio (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 11:56 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242 Previous topic | Next topic