Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242
Show all folders

Rubio (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 10:58 PM

#4244, "RE: (DEL) Rubio the Master of Bronze"

Peace to Montego and Penz
Thanks fer all the fun,
This is my 3rd warrior and I must say mace spec is the
best so far. PRepped and ready i could deal out amazing damage, combined with spear/staff was great.

This character wasnt really RP heavy, really just made him out of boredom and lack of anything creative to try. Tried following the Dragon God but never took off so i mostly just found out where a bunch of warrior prep items are.

Had fun being a mercenary but the hard part of being a mercenary in CF is cabals, attack them once and they will never leave you alone. Was going to hero and kick Orophins butt alll over Thera but after being robbed blind by Kuhekeeh then slain and looted by Aliera just didnt have the interest in regear/reprepping.

I like warriors, my wish though is that they werent so equipment dependant. Look at Conan, in nothing but a fur thong and a broadsword he kicked ass after all!

All in all though after being a spear.staff, mace, polearm, whip, hand to hand, and sword spec - mace is the best at least for a fire giant. Id say i won alot of my fights at leat i won more than i lost and usually was able to get away when i was losing.

Anyways, im thinking of rolling up a duergar shaman and kicking some thief tail. -winks in Kuhekeehs direction-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 15-Jan-02 10:42 PM
Reply You can thank Orophin and I, Weswin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 09:38 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Rubio (Guest) (Guest), 15-Jan-02 10:58 PM #1
     Reply Good luck on your next char, Was fun....n/t, Yodinfrid (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 04:10 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Orophin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 08:32 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze, Rubio (Guest) (Guest), 16-Jan-02 11:56 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242 Previous topic | Next topic