Subject: "(DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Jan-02 10:42 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4242, "(DEL) Rubio the Master of Bronze"

Tue Jan 15 22:40:45 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Rubio perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Weswin (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 09:38 AM

#4243, "You can thank Orophin and I"
In response to Reply #0

You can actually thank Orophin and I that you didn't die more. We knew that you weren't a Scion and we objected to you being one and dieing continuously for it. So...maybe you should be thankful, because when you were lost in the woods, I could have slain you in a heartbeat.

Weswin the Jagged Claw

Rubio (Guest) (Guest)Tue 15-Jan-02 10:58 PM

#4244, "RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze"
In response to Reply #0

Peace to Montego and Penz
Thanks fer all the fun,
This is my 3rd warrior and I must say mace spec is the
best so far. PRepped and ready i could deal out amazing damage, combined with spear/staff was great.

This character wasnt really RP heavy, really just made him out of boredom and lack of anything creative to try. Tried following the Dragon God but never took off so i mostly just found out where a bunch of warrior prep items are.

Had fun being a mercenary but the hard part of being a mercenary in CF is cabals, attack them once and they will never leave you alone. Was going to hero and kick Orophins butt alll over Thera but after being robbed blind by Kuhekeeh then slain and looted by Aliera just didnt have the interest in regear/reprepping.

I like warriors, my wish though is that they werent so equipment dependant. Look at Conan, in nothing but a fur thong and a broadsword he kicked ass after all!

All in all though after being a spear.staff, mace, polearm, whip, hand to hand, and sword spec - mace is the best at least for a fire giant. Id say i won alot of my fights at leat i won more than i lost and usually was able to get away when i was losing.

Anyways, im thinking of rolling up a duergar shaman and kicking some thief tail. -winks in Kuhekeehs direction-

Yodinfrid (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 04:10 AM

#4247, "Good luck on your next char, Was fun....n/t"
In response to Reply #1

I knew your status thats why I always lead with pincer, *wink*.

Yodinfrid Of Bear-Kin

Orophin (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 08:32 AM

#4245, "RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze"
In response to Reply #1

Heh. Kick my ass all over Thera? Doubtful... only time I died to you was after rushing in slowed with no protections cuz I was too stupid to realize you probably weren't wielding a practice spear anymore. The other times, shield/stoneskin up, and you cant do nearly enough damage to kill me.

Sad to see another enemy go though.. Was fun hunting you... I might've left you alone, but you really pushed me was when a certain assassin, who was a friend, told me you wanted to pay him to kill me.

BTW, did you get that fight where you, Mobus, and Geramin hit the ranger against me and Weswin? Or our first fight for that matter.. i'd like to see that one too.

Rubio (Guest) (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-02 11:56 AM

#4246, "RE: (DEL) <None> Rubio the Master of Bronze"
In response to Reply #3

Nope didnt get the fight, in fact umm never logged any fights dont even know if my client can...umm how do you log fights anyways?

As for your friend it figures of all the assassins i pick one who knows you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4242 Previous topic | Next topic