Subject: "RE: (DEL) Raukyr the Ranger Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4012
Show all folders

Raukyr (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 01:21 AM

#4026, "RE: (DEL) Raukyr the Ranger Hero"

Well, like Jug, Raukyr was all about team. (This owing to a strong background in playing ragers.) and though I came to understand (often from painful experience) that lone hunting as a ranger is often preferable I just never felt you were a team player. Granted there's no need for you to defend how you played, it takes all kinds but likewise knowing that that's how I am it's not surprising I get disgruntled when someone doesn't appear to be a team player.

You never did anything specific to Raukyr to make me not like you. And I was determined to keep each char's interactions with you as seperate as possible. At one point you had finally gotten on my good side with Raukyr and yet when I'd play Jug there just always seemed to be this tension. That's good I think all things considered.

I don't remember Raukyr ever abusing his powers, certainly not how foolishly I'd done with Jug. I think I was once berated by Uller for neglecting a wall of thorns after a raid or big fight but aside from that I don't recall a specific instance.

As for voicing my true thoughts... Well I'd rather not because I'm not here to antagonize anyone and I'm afraid with how our past post interaction has gone that's how whatever I said would be received so I think silence is best. If I failed anywhere that is blatantly obvious it was that during Raukyr's lifetime early on you were around a bunch, and with Jug you weren't except rarely so I did take exception to that. However I've always thought that it's good when someone 'wants' you to be around more often right?
Have fun and give'm hell with the next!
Raukyr

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Nov-01 01:32 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 01:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 04:07 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:04 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:21 PM, #11
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 01:21 AM #14
               Reply Do me a favor?, Paelnor (Guest), 30-Nov-01 10:53 AM, #15
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 05:26 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Nivek, 28-Nov-01 09:09 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:08 PM, #7
     Reply What???, Kerfta (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 10:55 AM, #4
     Reply RE: What???, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:14 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Isildur, 28-Nov-01 12:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:10 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Isildur, 28-Nov-01 06:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Unaliaron/Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 10:03 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4012 Previous topic | Next topic