Subject: "RE: (DEL) Raukyr the Ranger Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4012
Show all folders

Raukyr (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 05:04 PM

#4023, "RE: (DEL) Raukyr the Ranger Hero"

You're not wrong. I'd heroed Raukyr and then decided I wanted to play a cloud giant ranger. Lost my fast skills in the wilds and not with Jug so, Raukyr suffered lack of play while Jugynheim was around tons.

Sorry Cronin, I couldn't be around as Raukyr 'and' Jug, and since Jug was the leader I felt it was my responsibility to be on as often as possible; though likewise I couldn't tell anyone. Especially when you and Ezelhecil would rightfully pick on Raukyr for not being around as much as he should have been. I had three heroes over the course of Raukyr's life so I was around alot just in different forms.

I liked you Kareza, though I faired alot better against you in sparring with Jug for obvious reasons. You did confuse me with how you acted that one night as Jug but it was fun.
I'm curious as to how I was so obvious if you're up to divulging my giveaway, contrary to what Isildur said Raukyr never had a speech impediment, and he was a nice occasional break from Jug's simple mode of speech.
Take care,
Raukyr

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Nov-01 01:32 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 01:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 04:07 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:04 PM #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Nov-01 11:21 PM, #11
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 01:21 AM, #14
               Reply Do me a favor?, Paelnor (Guest), 30-Nov-01 10:53 AM, #15
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Kareza (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 05:26 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Nivek, 28-Nov-01 09:09 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:08 PM, #7
     Reply What???, Kerfta (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 10:55 AM, #4
     Reply RE: What???, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:14 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Isildur, 28-Nov-01 12:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Raukyr (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 05:10 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Isildur, 28-Nov-01 06:17 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Raukyr the Ranger Hero, Unaliaron/Ralicazin (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 10:03 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4012 Previous topic | Next topic