Subject: "RE: I knew this was coming..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3904
Show all folders

KlaakSun 25-Nov-01 12:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
350 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3907, "RE: I knew this was coming..."

Actually, I already used up my last death. My goodbyes are posted a bit further down on this board. I went out trying to retrieve the Grimoire from the village with my vitality quest half finished. As for places we left unexplored (as far as explore areas), in addition to Hell and the Silent Tower, (although the Silent tower isn't an explore area) we also left out Nizarrsh Datul, Nyathl Ikalith, and Ayerthl Zelaath. As for logging the imterractions, I don't think I logged the ones with you along, cause those weren't really significant events at the time. However, the one in Organia did become significant later on since the voice from the shadows came back to speak with Anastrianna a couple times more, and became inspiration for a way to reach the end of her dream quest. And I did log one of those in particular. I combined several logs into one file, and I had forgotten that. In editing the log of Organia, I accidentally deleted several of the other logs of Ana along her dream quest. I'll post the one in Organia.

Klaak

Great spirits have always met violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Einstein

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <WARLOCK> Solmyr the Invoker Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Nov-01 12:36 AM
Reply RE: (CON) <WARLOCK> Solmyr the Invoker Hero, sekthanrah (fire) giant of warlocks.(or wants to b (Guest), 25-Nov-01 08:02 AM, #6
Reply I knew this was coming..., Master~DDD, 25-Nov-01 01:25 AM, #1
     Reply I'm just upset you died to the teleport, not me. There ..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:57 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 02:32 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:26 AM, #4
     Reply This Love Hate Relationship, Illvenristo/Armand (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:44 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 09:15 AM, #7
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Klaak, 25-Nov-01 12:24 PM #8
          Reply Oops, forgot to mention that I was playing Anastrianna ..., Klaak, 25-Nov-01 12:29 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3904 Previous topic | Next topic