Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I knew this was coming...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3904&mesg_id=3907
3907, RE: I knew this was coming...
Posted by Klaak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, I already used up my last death. My goodbyes are posted a bit further down on this board. I went out trying to retrieve the Grimoire from the village with my vitality quest half finished. As for places we left unexplored (as far as explore areas), in addition to Hell and the Silent Tower, (although the Silent tower isn't an explore area) we also left out Nizarrsh Datul, Nyathl Ikalith, and Ayerthl Zelaath. As for logging the imterractions, I don't think I logged the ones with you along, cause those weren't really significant events at the time. However, the one in Organia did become significant later on since the voice from the shadows came back to speak with Anastrianna a couple times more, and became inspiration for a way to reach the end of her dream quest. And I did log one of those in particular. I combined several logs into one file, and I had forgotten that. In editing the log of Organia, I accidentally deleted several of the other logs of Ana along her dream quest. I'll post the one in Organia.