Subject: "I knew this was coming..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3904
Show all folders

Master~DDDSun 25-Nov-01 01:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3906, "I knew this was coming..."

but I didnt expect it to end like that. I guess my careless hunting in mid-40's finally caught up with me.

This was only my second hero, and my fifth character past 40 and, By far the most fun character I've ever played.

Warlocks

Parcimius - I never really got to know you, but thanks for inducting me... I remember being there when you deleted.. I was literally crying, though I still dont know why.

Annalena - The only warlock that outlived me, I think. You were great. Was really flattering when you sent me to Trothon for the crystal, I had only been there once, and suddenly I'm asked to lead an expedition there.

Anastrianna - One of my favorite companions. Only place we didnt go together was Silent tower and Hell. Dont use up your last death the way I did... Also, if you logged either of those little immteractions in Thar Acacia or Organia, could you post them when you die? Fun times...

Karithia - You were fun to be around, I remember that time we were reading the Grimoire "I'd like the most knowledgeable invoker I know to be there" Also very flattering..

Andulvar - You were a great companion, I remember reequipping with you almost every day.. heh. Probably should've bothered to use protections when hunting.

All the rest of you, I knew almost everyone before the summer, but then I had my vacation and really didnt want to delete because of it. Like the day before I left we were discussing who would be new magister, I got nominated. Just bad luck there, I would have loved to be leader, but was leaving the next day. When I came back I didnt really get to know many new people.

Battle - I attacked most of you on sight, even though it was frowned upon. I expected the same from you and the best way to defend is to strike first.

Armand - I hated you. Didnt know that one of my bash protection shields blocked cranial, so died to you quite a few times. You always complained when I attacked you, and when nothing was returned after you were killed. I might have returned things to you if you ever did that for me.

Loborguz - Only decent rager I ever fought. You actually returned most of my things when you killed me.

Sylvan

Illvenristo - You were the only sylvan I actually knew. I liked you at first, till I was booted from Warlock because I was grouped with you, so you could avoid my area spells.

Scion - Never really spoke with you, but always hunted.

Tikar - I think I only bested you in fights twice, and once in a group. You must've killed me as many times as all the other scions combined.

Maran, and other paladins - I must've been as bloodthirsty as you, taking every chance I had to kill some scions.

Zieth - You were a great friend. Was really upset when I found you deleted the day before I got back. We had quite a few travels too...

Menahem - You were a great hunting companion, nearly as eager as me.

Ameliea - Sorry you didnt get my pendants. I know you wanted them, but I wasnt exactly expecting to die like that.

Dawn - Most of you were too peaceful for me...

Entropy

Grollaski - You were cool. I *would* have set you on fire if you garbled me for talking about 'dedicating oneself to order' again.

Others

Tiberianus - I must've hated you even more then Armand. That tiger is an invokers worst nightmare, still I beat you a few times.

Elowan - I wasnt exactly glad for being dragged into trying to kill Vakrin though. What exactly happened though? Con and Age die at once ?

Paiyla - You were... very knowledgeable. What happened to you?

Anyone I missed, sorry.
email me, or icq, or aim.
ICQ - 73217799
AIM - MasterDDD13
email/MSN - master_ddd@hotmail.com

I'll post the logs I have in a bit. Now I'm gonna start rolling another elf invoker.

-Master~DDD

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <WARLOCK> Solmyr the Invoker Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Nov-01 12:36 AM
Reply RE: (CON) <WARLOCK> Solmyr the Invoker Hero, sekthanrah (fire) giant of warlocks.(or wants to b (Guest), 25-Nov-01 08:02 AM, #6
Reply I knew this was coming..., Master~DDD, 25-Nov-01 01:25 AM #1
     Reply I'm just upset you died to the teleport, not me. There ..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:57 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 02:32 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:26 AM, #4
     Reply This Love Hate Relationship, Illvenristo/Armand (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 06:44 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 09:15 AM, #7
     Reply RE: I knew this was coming..., Klaak, 25-Nov-01 12:24 PM, #8
          Reply Oops, forgot to mention that I was playing Anastrianna ..., Klaak, 25-Nov-01 12:29 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3904 Previous topic | Next topic