Subject: "RE: (DEL) Rabaen the Master of Adamantite" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873
Show all folders

Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 09:58 AM

#3879, "RE: (DEL) Rabaen the Master of Adamantite"

I hated that kissing thing too, always wondered if you was gay or just doing the french cultural thing, or even just REAL friendly.

Anyways, I still think it sucks your abilities were taken away.
Ill never understand the rationale behind how what someone learns through RP years can be just forgotten, even in cases of real-life amnesia the body just has a way of remebering things.

Ill admit a huge xp hole is a bad thing but I dont think thats why you deleted, before you -died- you said no one cared,
from the above notes I believe you were mistaken, obviously somepeople took notice.

Anyways, GL with your next character, I suggest a Scion, they seem to have the whole world handed to them on a plate lately.

Saggy the Beautiful Sword
-Its SAGGY not Sags-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 23-Nov-01 06:54 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Delaru (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 09:20 PM, #5
Reply I feel really bad, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 02:24 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Lourinvah (Guest), 23-Nov-01 07:06 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 02:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Minyar, 23-Nov-01 02:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 09:58 AM #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, grang (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, jinplang (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 04:18 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873 Previous topic | Next topic